• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Opening Movie has just been posted on Youtube

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 days ago#41
InfinityOver0 posted...
Am I the only one that kept expecting that bird to be shot out of the sky by Rufus?

I think he's the only character we haven't seen yet so far. Strange how that works.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 days ago#42
MalakTawus posted...
Instead i think it is......and sounds amazing too i may add.

I have a feeling they could add it in every scene and you'd still say the same thing.
meteora88 posted...
I think he's the only character we haven't seen yet so far. Strange how that works.

I mean if FFVII is anything to go by he is just going to show up for one scene near the very end of the game. At least in the original lore he is basically on house arrest until his father dies so it isn't like he can play a big part in this game.

User Info: leon315

leon315
2 days ago#44
Saint_Leon posted...
https://youtu.be/8IrheLf0Ki0
Someone reuplaod it to a mirror before it get takedown?
Sephiroth overuse, Nomura is gonna do it, yup.

User Info: pxp

pxp
2 days ago#46
leon315 posted...
This has been posted officially by SqE so no need to worry about that.
leon315 posted...

It's on the official Final Fantasy channel. There really isn't any chance that this will be taken down.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
2 days ago#48
meteora88 posted...
I have a feeling they could add it in every scene and you'd still say the same thing.

Why should i care about your feeling for something that doesnt even happen?
Even more ridiculous since you would be wrong anyway,lmao
The intro in a game is not just any scene and i like when it contains hints for things to come........also anyone that would notice that hint is someone that already knows perfectly well who Sephy is and his role in this story, so for those people the mystery in his character wouldnt exist anyway.......for all the others they wouldnt notice anything till much later, they would just listen to a very cool music in the intro.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
2 days ago#49
Looks good. I hope it lives up to this.
OmniChris posted...
The bird flying over the desert dunes outside of midgar tells me one thing. The next part is going to be an open world on a grand scale. Any one that thinks the next part is just going to be a little outdated world map with over the head camera is kidding themselves. SE will be going all out for the next part. That's my prediction. So on that note, it probably going to take 4-5 years to create.

This would make more sense if the bird was flying away from Midgar rather than towards, even more so if it happened at the end of the video. Based on the current video, I interpreted it as they are ignoring the "open world" that resides outside and are instead concentrating on the hub itself. Especially when that sprawling world is a dead, desolate desert. Why worry about what's out there when the meat and potatoes are in Midgar? IMO.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Opening Movie has just been posted on Youtube
  • Post New Message