• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ronin916

Ronin916
3 days ago#1
So I've always thought of ehrgeiz as a FF7 fighting game non Canon spinoff in my head. How would you feel if the ff7 remake had side missions where cloud/Tifa joins a tournament and you fight the characters from the game. I think it would be a dope Easter egg.

Ps. The ff7 new threat mod with "Django" made me think of this

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
3 days ago#2
Wow, I haven’t thought about that game in forever. I used to have fun playing it back in the day. I liked the adventure/dungeon mode...can’t remember what it was called. Don’t remember any of the non ff7 characters though
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
3 days ago#3
I'd be down with having a tussle with Yoko and getting my ass beat with a yo-yo.
-Angela says hi.

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
3 days ago#4
Ronin916 posted...
So I've always thought of ehrgeiz as a FF7 fighting game non Canon spinoff in my head. How would you feel if the ff7 remake had side missions where cloud/Tifa joins a tournament and you fight the characters from the game. I think it would be a dope Easter egg.

Ps. The ff7 new threat mod with "Django" made me think of this

That would be interesting. I'm hoping for an in-game arcade version of the game in the 7th Heaven bar along with other arcade games Square produced at the time.

DigitalMorph posted...
Wow, I haven’t thought about that game in forever. I used to have fun playing it back in the day. I liked the adventure/dungeon mode...can’t remember what it was called.

Brand New Quest - The Forsaken Dungeon

erAEISer posted...
I'd be down with having a tussle with Yoko and getting my ass beat with a yo-yo.

+1
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: D_R_I_G

D_R_I_G
3 days ago#5
I remember wanting that game as a kid just because it had Cloud in it.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 days ago#6
I will whoop ass any day of the week with my beloved Tifa.
http://i.imgur.com/sFDd18O.jpg

User Info: GodinMinaar

GodinMinaar
3 days ago#7
I wish I could get that for my Ps4!!!
I hope they make remake so large that I can spend fifty years strolling through it

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
3 days ago#8
All of my yes! Ibstill have the game but havent played it in recent years. Never finjshed the forsaken dungeon either. The game was fun and i would love at least a cameo in ff7r, maybe just a poster of the game would be fine but as @SavenForever said i would love an arcade cabinet in the 7th heaven.
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
2 days ago#9
I always thought the guy with a missile launcher leg was hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: panda_rex

panda_rex
2 days ago#10
I remember playing sephiroth just so I could listen to one wing angel again during his ending. Those were days.
  • Post New Message