• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How long do you think it took...
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
I mean, Pumpkin's hardly a paragon of kindness, but Zack's whole shtick is to intentionally insult anyone he engages with. Of course people aren't going to react positively to that.

That said, Sephiroth is a beast. Any and every scene with him in the Remake is going to be pure mind candy.
I try to be nice! :( I'm not perfect though.
PumpkinBelmont posted...
I try to be nice! :( I'm not perfect though.
lol I know, I sounded harsh there, you just let yourself get upset too easily, imo, the last several posts being a prime example. I've been annoyed by Zack's "pompous a-hole" routine myself, but it's better to just ignore him, otherwise crap like this can happen.

Don't feel bad, you're cool.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
lol I know, I sounded harsh there, you just let yourself get upset too easily, imo, the last several posts being a prime example. I've been annoyed by Zack's "pompous a-hole" routine myself, but it's better to just ignore him, otherwise crap like this can happen.

Don't feel bad, you're cool.
Too much gfaqs gets to me sometimes. :(
(edited 3 days ago)
same
-__-
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: YoungThugger

YoungThugger
3 days ago#25
_Inaba_ posted...
ONE HUGE CUTSCENE THAT YOU CAN'T SKIP
WITH VIOLINS
I love Power Stone. I also love Ganryu.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
3 days ago#26
PumpkinBelmont posted...
I can't believe people are defending Zack. He comes on here every night, spams the board with insults then runs away because he's afraid of confrontation. And you guys like that? Have fun eating Zacks s***.

Never had any issue with him...yet. and there are way worse offenders on this board than him. However in this topic you are the one who began the insulting part so...maybe just ignore him or try to not fall at his level?
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)
KarasuShiro posted...
Never had any issue with him...yet. and there are way worse offenders on this board than him. However in this topic you are the one who began the insulting part so...maybe just ignore him or try to not fall at his level?
He clearly insulted me first in this topic, and you can click on pretty much any topic on this board and see him insulting someone else.

KarasuShiro
2 days ago#28
PumpkinBelmont posted...
He clearly insulted me first in this topic, and you can click on pretty much any topic on this board and see him insulting someone else.

He just said you were prentending stuff, i hardly call that an insult, at worse an ill advised opinion. Yet you countered with insults while you should have just ignored his comment... dont fall for this kind of comment so easily mate ;)

Look i teased you with my doll comment and you didnt insult me in return so you can ignore a tease. Granted mine was lighter...

but honestly i still think there are way worse ppl in this board than zack, at least he can sometimes form a logical post...sometimes. just ignore those comments, no need to be angry over a gamefaqs post lol.

Back on topic, its said in game it took several days to a week. Now i doubt he read them all from a to z but he most probably searched all entries about jenova and the ancients dissapearance.

As for why he missunderstood some content and tought jenova was an ancient i think that either

1) he did read tje books chronologically and was stopped by cloud before reaching theblatter books where ghast discovered his initial assumptions were wrong.

Or

2) those lasr books werent in the mansion but maybe elsewhere like icicle town or shinra hq, probably stolen by hojo
(edited 2 days ago)
Why doe everyone hate me? I'm just a nice person that loves Final Fantasy!

KarasuShiro
2 days ago#30
PumpkinBelmont posted...
Why doe everyone hate me? I'm just a nice person that loves Final Fantasy!

Err...all i said was to encourage you mate, dont feel down!

Come on forget about zack for a min and lets go back to the topic
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How long do you think it took...
  • Post New Message