• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How long do you think it took...
imagine reading books or reading slowly at all,just skim and get the main points

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
2 days ago#12
He skimmed it clearly since he got the facts all wrong and went on a murderous rampage. Square warned us about acting on our emotions instead of facts and now we see it in the news every day!

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
2 days ago#13
He probably randomly flipped to one page in every book, saw that there was nothing of interest to him, and threw the book away until he found something of note.

Would be funny if he just sat there reading through them all and the words in all of them transformed into words like “Jenova”, “promised land”, “traitors”, all throughout the books.
ONE month til MARCH and Spawn! THE HOME STRETCH. I'm crying, yo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
2 days ago#14
Sephiroth is barely literate
Science works

User Info: tempo232

tempo232
2 days ago#15
Onoinato posted...
It's a videogame man. Last line is unecessary.
Don't worry about it, Zack hited that guy right in his ego.
tempo232 posted...
Don't worry about it, Zack hited that guy right in his ego.
Another 30 year old Saved By The Bell fan, you guys make me sick.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 days ago#17
PumpkinBelmont posted...
Yeah Sephiroth sits there reading books by Professor Ghast then comes out thinking Jenova is his mother and that Jenova is 100% an ancient.... By reading books, written by someone that 100% knows otherwise. Just shut up dude, you're worthless.

Show us on the doll where zack touched you...
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)
KarasuShiro posted...
Show us on the doll where zack touched you...
I can't believe people are defending Zack. He comes on here every night, spams the board with insults then runs away because he's afraid of confrontation. And you guys like that? Have fun eating Zacks s***.
I mean, Pumpkin's hardly a paragon of kindness, but Zack's whole shtick is to intentionally insult anyone he engages with. Of course people aren't going to react positively to that.

That said, Sephiroth is a beast. Any and every scene with him in the Remake is going to be pure mind candy.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: _Inaba_

_Inaba_
2 days ago#20
YoungThugger posted...
I do hope (either in this part or the next) that we get an appropriate descent-to-madness montage.

ONE HUGE CUTSCENE THAT YOU CAN'T SKIP
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How long do you think it took...
  • Post New Message