• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How long do you think it took...

User Info: YoungThugger

YoungThugger
4 days ago#1
...for Sephiroth to read all of those f***ing books in the basement? The man is an unparalleled scholar the likes of which we have never seen. Or do you think he skimmed through them like a degenerate?

I do hope (either in this part or the next) that we get an appropriate descent-to-madness montage of him blitzing through numerous books at once and stacking them like legos while terrifying music-box/violin compositions play in the background as he slowly becomes more and more unhinged to the point where the hamster wheel in his head starts going in reverse and his brain snaps.

I think those particular scenes have tons of potential.
I love Power Stone. I also love Ganryu.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
4 days ago#2
that sounds incredible but it doesn't really sound like a Square Enix cutscene
Play games.

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
3 days ago#3
He clearly skimmed through them, or he has terrible reading comprehension.

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
3 days ago#4
Well we don't know just how fast a reader he is nor do we know how big those page fonts were. He could've
been reading picture books on Jenova and the Promise Land for all we know.
-Angela says hi.

User Info: HydroH2O

HydroH2O
3 days ago#5
He read them all. And the bad thing is, he absorbed all of that information. Some of those books looked like goddamn tomes or omnibi or some s*** seeing how thick they were.

Can you imagine being Cloud walking down that long corridor? Hearing a low voice and mutterings that get louder as you get closer which turns out to be Seph talking to himself? And then you finally get to where he is and you see him.

He’s just sitting in a chair.

Alone.

Staring.

Pondering.

You’re all alone with this Level 50 maniac in a basement. And then he sets his sights on you.
The year of the Hydro.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 days ago#6
PumpkinBelmont posted...
He clearly skimmed through them, or he has terrible reading comprehension.

lol at this guy pretending to know what he's talking about.
http://i.imgur.com/tAXLkkV.jpg
~Poison kiss~

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
3 days ago#7
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
lol at this guy pretending to know what he's talking about.
Yeah Sephiroth sits there reading books by Professor Ghast then comes out thinking Jenova is his mother and that Jenova is 100% an ancient.... By reading books, written by someone that 100% knows otherwise. Just shut up dude, you're worthless.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#8
Didn’t the game say he spent a week down there all day and all night reading through everything?
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Onoinato

Onoinato
3 days ago#9
PumpkinBelmont posted...
Yeah Sephiroth sits there reading books by Professor Ghast then comes out thinking Jenova is his mother and that Jenova is 100% an ancient.... By reading books, written by someone that 100% knows otherwise. Just shut up dude, you're worthless.
It's a videogame man. Last line is unecessary.
Fia-aa em-bu-rem
Onoinato posted...
It's a videogame man. Last line is unecessary.
Are you familiar with zackattack? No? Then mind your own business.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. How long do you think it took...
  • Post New Message