• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Does anybody want a remake of Final fantasy 1?

User Info: maxthunder30

maxthunder30
1 month ago#1
Yes, I know, we already had a remake of final fantasy 1, but what about in 3D instead of 32 bits?

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
1 month ago#2
For a while I've been thinking a FF1 remake could easily be made into one of those open world RPGs with custom character creation. The search for the crystals being a very simple plot, it could be easily be redesigned into a more open ended series of quests, while the initial section of saving Cornelia from Garland is the perfect tutorial quest. I'd be into it, yeah.
SCREAM POETRY...

User Info: TheConsoleHero

TheConsoleHero
1 month ago#3
I’ve been saying this for years. No need for any additional unnecessary plot filler. Just keep it all about the grind.
Pokemon Sword/Shield - Dedicated Breeder
Switch Friend Code: SW-2455-1197-3417 (IGN: Chuckmate)

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
1 month ago#4
I do.
This is where the magic happens

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
1 month ago#5
I'd love a remake of FF1 and let there be an option for online co-op up to 4 players.

User Info: MancombSeepgood

MancombSeepgood
1 month ago#6
Nostalgia goggles aside, I don't think there's enough in there to translate to a modern game. The basic premise is okay, but everything else is very sparse, and the story is somewhat disjointed and a bit nonsensical at times. They'd have to add or re-envision tons of content to even make it a fleshed out title by current standards. Some titles are best suited as retro experiences.

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
1 month ago#7
No
Monster Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/c/Zentea
Dissidia NT - FlyFaster

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
1 month ago#8
MancombSeepgood posted...
Nostalgia goggles aside, I don't think there's enough in there to translate to a modern game. The basic premise is okay, but everything else is very sparse, and the story is somewhat disjointed and a bit nonsensical at times. They'd have to add or re-envision tons of content to even make it a fleshed out title by current standards. Some titles are best suited as retro experiences.

Um, Dark Souls and Bloodborne would like to have a word with you.
https://twitch.tv/jeannielove

User Info: MancombSeepgood

MancombSeepgood
1 month ago#9
Jeannie13 posted...
Um, Dark Souls and Bloodborne would like to have a word with you.
What the hell is that answer?

Um, Diddy Kong Racing would like a word with you. Pac-Man would like a word with you.

Completely unrelated to Final Fantasy.

User Info: Garion_of_Riva

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#10
I'd love a remake of FF1 as long as we get to control Warrior of Light like he appears in Dissidia since I love his design.
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Does anybody want a remake of Final fantasy 1?
  • Topic Archived