• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New info! Sidequests,dlc summons!

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
3 days ago#71
DerekTah posted...
I don’t like the idea of summons only being available dlc/preorder.
On the positive side, these preorder summons are those that did not exist in the original. And they're "small" ones and don't have a full kit like the regular ones.

This part 1 of the Remake has the following Summons available as normal. At least these, from the datamining.

Ifrit, Shiva, Leviathan, Chocobo & Moogle, Fat Chocobo, Bahamut
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."
I saw a comment on a video that the game will have 4 parts and will cost 80$ for each part. Is this true?

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#73
jobblefish9000 posted...
If they are showcasing the pre order summons, does that mean they'll be available (for a fee) for those of us who can't splurge £80+ for the deluxe edition?
Always expected them to be.

User Info: panforis

panforis
3 days ago#74
metallica_fan21 posted...
I saw a comment on a video that the game will have 4 parts and will cost 80$ for each part. Is this true?
amount of parts are as of yet unknown, but the pricing should be $60 for each regular edition. It should only reach $80 if you get the special, or better, editions that come out.
panforis posted...
amount of parts are as of yet unknown, but the pricing should be $60 for each regular edition. It should only reach $80 if you get the special, or better, editions that come ou
panforis posted...
amount of parts are as of yet unknown, but the pricing should be $60 for each regular edition. It should only reach $80 if you get the special, or better, editions that come out.
Thanks for the reply, but I’m going to pass on this game.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 days ago#76
The cost is obviously not unless the comment means Canadian $. The # of parts could be true

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#77
Entirely speculation, and bad speculation on the price as games don't cost more than $60 for the base versions. Deluxe will likely be ~$80, and then Collectors will likely be ~$100-300 again. 3-4 parts makes the most sense with how large the story was in the original, but with the manipulation of events and possibility of collapsing locations together to streamline the story who knows.

User Info: konohaJounin

konohaJounin
3 days ago#78
jobblefish9000 posted...
If they are showcasing the pre order summons, does that mean they'll be available (for a fee) for those of us who can't splurge £80+ for the deluxe edition?
Most likely, the question is when they will release them though. My guess is anywhere from 1-3 months after the game releases.
FC: 4785-5481-1973
PKM X/Sapphire
konohaJounin posted...
Most likely, the question is when they will release them though. My guess is anywhere from 1-3 months after the game releases.
I talked to a guy at GameStop this morning and he said they will release 1 every year. Don’t know how valid that statement is.
I talked to a guy at GameStop this morning and he said they will release 1 every year. Don’t know how valid that statement is.
My guess is exactly as valid as any unsourced information you read on this message board.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New info! Sidequests,dlc summons!
  • Post New Message