• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New info! Sidequests,dlc summons!
ShinTiger87 posted...
I honestly believed there would be a combo system in the game instead of mash "square" to build ATB bars and then release a skill
Did you read the information? Do you know what "Deadly Dodge" materia is? Keep in mind that is just one example of materia creating new attack abilities and changing up the flow of combat.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III
Ragiroth posted...
Gee look at Red XIII, look at how unplayable he is -___-
Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Because he wasn't shown to be playable.
(message deleted)

User Info: Crevens

Crevens
3 days ago#44
Whats with the freakishly massive heads on Choco chick and Carbuncle anyway? Is that what is trending as cute in Japan nowadays?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 days ago#45
carbuncle is really cute in ff14, why did they massively downgrade?!

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/a0864c8a62feb71fe786be9186d729f1f9927754
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
3 days ago#46
That boy...you don't think they are going to make him that boy from Final Fantasy 10 2 are you?

Anyway...I freaking called it...they are padding out the game with the same worthless dreck that took up most of FF15...( Facepalms).

Still think Midgar is worth a full game when its at best going to be ten hours that matter and everything else is filler? It says something that after all the games Square screwed up as of late they still had so many that trusted them, guess a lot have been not paying attention to there recent work.

How many are going to rage when they realize this is only a chunk of the game dragged out with worthless Sidequests? I just hope it will force them to just put the rest of the damn game past Midgar instead of just canceling the FF7 remake all together.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Ovan001

Ovan001
3 days ago#47
I am curious how this will all work since I don't think the Midgar chapter in the original was all that long.. hoping we get more value from this whole "3 part release so we don't cut anything" approach

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 days ago#48
Necronmon posted...
That boy...you don't think they are going to make him that boy from Final Fantasy 10 2 are you?

Anyway...I freaking called it...they are padding out the game with the same worthless dreck that took up most of FF15...( Facepalms).

:(
Retroxgamer0 posted...
carbuncle bounces between charming and ugly
looks cute to me, just has a big-o forehead

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 days ago#50
Retroxgamer0 posted...
carbuncle is really cute in ff14, why did they massively downgrade?!

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/a0864c8a62feb71fe786be9186d729f1f9927754
This hurts to look at and compare to the abomination in this game
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New info! Sidequests,dlc summons!
  • Post New Message