• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New info! Sidequests,dlc summons!

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
3 days ago#21
So Chadley is the Dino of FFVII...oh boy.
ONE month til MARCH and Spawn! THE HOME STRETCH. I'm crying, yo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U
Absolutely nothing we didn't already know and see a month and a half ago in the leaks. Shame.
tfw people doubted the leaks
blitz_0623 posted...
Were these mercenary quests part of the leaks? @MancombSeepgood
Yep. Everything in the recent Playstation blog post was in the leaks. We know exactly how these quests will play out and the dialogue associated with them.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#25
blitz_0623 posted...
Well, it's time to see the people who screamed linear turn to their next argument which is "filler quests lul". Can't disagree here - these look like boring fetch quests lmao
Sounds like a mixed bag. Fetch quests (find the cat), Hunts (kill the monsters in the reactors), and achievements (use libra on x amount of monsters to fill your beastiary). At least the different givers offer different rewards.

Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
As usual, everything here looks utterly amazing. Low-key daylight exterior shots of Midgar, too. Curious if there will be a day/night cycle or if time of day will be locked to story context.
They previously stated no day/night cycle. But that was a long time ago and might have changed their mind. I’d assume story locked though.

Justicecho posted...
and achievements (use libra on x amount of monsters to fill your beastiary)
To be fair, the one you're referring to there is a bit more involved and with higher stakes.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#27
MancombSeepgood posted...
To be fair, the one you're referring to there is a bit more involved and with higher stakes.
Yeah. Well I’m saying it’s a good thing in general anyway hehe. Also interesting Hojo having a kid work for him. Wonder if he’ll be ignorant to his bosses ways throughout the game, die, be used as an experiment by hojo or just fade into the background.

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
3 days ago#28
Cool, Chadley finally shown off. For those wondering, Chadley is how you get Summon Materia.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: Haseo8

Haseo8
3 days ago#29
MancombSeepgood posted...
Absolutely nothing we didn't already know and see a month and a half ago in the leaks. Shame.
I didn’t know some of this, although I try to ignore leaks anyway.
Trails of Cold Steel IV can't come soon enough.

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
3 days ago#30
Is Carbuncle okay?
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New info! Sidequests,dlc summons!
  • Post New Message