• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Would you be mad if there was a Kingdom Hearts or Versus XIII cameo in this game

User Info: AndoYzerman

AndoYzerman
3 days ago#11
Smiffwilm posted...
Why would there be a Kingdom Hearts one? It doesn't need Final Fantasy!

Close your account.

User Info: Smiffwilm

Smiffwilm
3 days ago#12
AndoYzerman posted...
Close your account.
Nah.
My Mario Maker 2 ID is 6RG-5XK-JCG

User Info: Crevens

Crevens
3 days ago#13
If it was similar to the Parasite Eve cameo then fine. Any more than that though and it'd most likely irk me. Kinda like how I felt about Cup Noodle in FFXV.
Rare to see a "versus XIII" appear in the wild like this. Rarer still for nobody to jump on it in 13 posts.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
2 days ago#15
Yozora will probably make a cameo sooner or later
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, Last Cloudia = Reaper - 180086653

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
1 day ago#16
miki_sauvester posted...
Since this game is developed by Nomura, and Nomura has been connecting all the universes of the games he's been developing lately (Kingdom Hearts/TWEWY/Versus XIII), what would you think about a possible cameo from one of his other games in Final Fantasy VII Remake?
wheres the “I don’t care” or “I probably wouldn’t even notice unless it was very obvious” options?
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: username0

username0
1 day ago#17
Nathanmg posted...
The only 'cameo' I want to see (and I use cameo loosely considering the nature of the character) is the inclusion of Gilgamesh.

Funny enough, if Gilgamesh does end up showing up in VIIR, then we will only have 3 games in the main series where he doesnt show up. Dude is already the cameo god of the franchise.
(edited 1 day ago)

User Info: miki_sauvester

miki_sauvester
1 day ago#18
Darth_Havok posted...
wheres the “I don’t care” or “I probably wouldn’t even notice unless it was very obvious” options?

You found it. It’s called the “complaining about it in a post” option.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Would you be mad if there was a Kingdom Hearts or Versus XIII cameo in this game
  • Post New Message