• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is the most hated FF character?

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
4 days ago#31
That choco-girl merchant in FF13-2. When I realized who she is supposed to be, I suddenly couldn't stand her anymore.

Honestly, I don't annoy that easily.
Future Billionaire

User Info: Reciful_II

Reciful_II
4 days ago#32
Machina is the first guy to come to mind.
It doesn't matter what I put in here, it's probably been done already

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
4 days ago#33
Probably Gabranth and Queen Brahne..

I hate those evil characters that did way too much s*** and then the game expects you to feel sorry for them in the end.
Currently living on Haru's forehead from P5 and I have a huge 20 acre backyard.

User Info: BassStyles

BassStyles
4 days ago#34
For me personally, I split this into two categories: Character traits and utility.

Disliked due to their traits: Yuffie.

Disliked due to their utility: Quina.
Plunk your magic twanger froggy.
Khimari to me... He's useless to the plot (Mt Gagazet does not make him necessary), he's garbage at combat, his path at the sphere grid is garbage, and he's probable the worst Blue Mage in the series (all Blue Mages are kinda s***ty without some heavy time investment). People hate Quina, but Khimari is just an edgy Quina.
Oh and Dissidia Opera Omnia made him even more insufferable, and still s***ty gameplay wise.
For Great Justice!
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Sh1sekin

Sh1sekin
4 days ago#36
Quina Quistis Hope Vanille
Tekken7: Lee, LC, Marduk
Still waiting on the FF that restores the glory that was IX/X.. Might be a long wait

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
4 days ago#37
Most of the scions in FF14 are unbearable and the writing only makes them worse, particularly Alphinaud throughout ARR and HW.

The entire cast of FF13 need to die in a fire too along with that game
I AM THE TABLE !!

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
4 days ago#38
It should be Hope, but it isn't.

User Info: Peachi

Peachi
4 days ago#39
Cait Sith and Hope. Cait Sith betrays your trust and the party and kidnaps a toddler and uses her as hostage. Meanwhile, Hope gets hated on for the most stupidest reasons.
DeepThroat0 posted...
Nomura is a terra-ble writer.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
4 days ago#40
Amarant for sure.
......even if there are others that are defintely not interesting for me (like Vaan, Edward, Kihimari, Gau...)
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is the most hated FF character?
  • Post New Message