• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is the most hated FF character?

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 days ago#171
Drethrake posted...
Now what if his inner monologues were voiced by Sean Connery/Morgan Freeman/Liam Neeson?
Too old.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
2 days ago#172
1Tekkaman posted...
Too old.

Joke. But on a serious level...

The VA used in Dissidia was fine IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VarIhdegqVw
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Gaawa_chan

Gaawa_chan
2 days ago#173
There are a lot of "Meh" characters out there in the series that don't really generate much hate but also aren't really liked by most people. I think Amarant is a good example of this. He's just... there. I don't really think characters like that count.

For me personally?
I think Irvine has to take the cake here. He is unlikable and genuinely terribly written in that his character somehow managed to be inconsistent despite being threadbare; how did the writers even manage to screw up a character that badly? I dislike a lot of the characters from VIII but if I'm being as objective as I can manage, Irvine is the standout awful one.

Leon from FF2 is a douchebag. Brother from X is really, REALLY annoying. There are a lot of annoying characters in X and X-2 but hoo boy does Brother take the cake, imo. Snow is not AS annoying as Brother, but he gets so much attention that he's even more unbearable. He's my personal un-favorite from the XIII cast but that's not saying much lol.

If we're including spin-off content, Angeal, Genesis, Lucrecia, and the Tviets were all atrocious. Just so awful...

As for most hated by everyone... that's a tough call. I'm honestly not sure.
Hi

User Info: Hozama

Hozama
2 days ago#174
Geneis. Stupid Loveless quote after Loveless quote.

NOBODY CARES!
My gameplay channel. Random videos from a random gamer.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNB4v3BYqS6hIFDvG99cUg/playlists

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 days ago#175
The most hated FF character?

Hmmm... I can't say I've ever heard any positive things about Snow in FF13, so I'd say him.

Thinking across all the FF games I've played... yeah for me personally, and from what I've seen, Snow just seems universally unpopular.

User Info: username0

username0
2 days ago#176
To me, its split between Somnus and Bahamut from XV. The former is partially to blame for all the s*** that happens in the whole story, the latter is the other one to blame for it all because his massive ego dictated all that happened, and you cant even f***ing summon him outside of two story moments. Garbage characters.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 days ago#177
Drethrake posted...
Joke. But on a serious level...

The VA used in Dissidia was fine IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VarIhdegqVw
Doug Erholtz sounded too old for the role.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
2 days ago#178
whats the most overrated ps2 JRPG? Is it DQVIII or Kingdom Hearts 2? I am honestly torn..
Currently living on Haru's forehead from P5 and I have a huge 20 acre backyard.

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
2 days ago#179
VanilleHopen posted...
whats the most overrated ps2 JRPG? Is it DQVIII or Kingdom Hearts 2? I am honestly torn..
Neither. FF12 is.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
2 days ago#180
Vanille is the worst character in the franchise.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is the most hated FF character?
  • Post New Message