• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is the most hated FF character?

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
3 days ago#141
og_megaman posted...
i duno if anyone has said this yet but
FF10 Luca goers leader this guy is a douche

I... yes... yes Bickson wins for biggest douche in all of FF. I forgot how much I wanted to punch his face in. He has one of those cheeky faces that looks at you like he's so privileged, and you're not. He grew up with the big bucks, got the big training, and you're all a bunch of Poor Islanders. Go back to Besaid, you Poor folk. You're cramping up my pool. Git outta here, Bickson!
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: og_megaman

og_megaman
3 days ago#142
Drethrake posted...
I... yes... yes Bickson wins for biggest douche in all of FF. I forgot how much I wanted to punch his face in. He has one of those cheeky faces that looks at you like he's so privileged, and you're not. He grew up with the big bucks, got the big training, and you're all a bunch of Poor Islanders. Go back to Besaid, you Poor folk. You're cramping up my pool. Git outta here, Bickson!
yerp most hated ever
-------------

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
3 days ago#143
Hope
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: Ble__edn00b

Ble__edn00b
3 days ago#144
Playable: toss up between Umaro(it) and Cat Sith
Non:Moog from LR

HM:jar jar binks!
Laguna and friends tbh for complicating a seemingly convoluted but enjoyable VIII.(I need everyone to hate them with me to get them out of the remake!)

And PAIN SUCKS!!!!
R.I.P. to those loyal to a faultJowy, Delita and Teepo.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
3 days ago#145
scifi1980 posted...
I hate that god damn anime trope relationship where the guy is a dick but the girl is a total doormat!
Oh, you must be thinking of the universal anime trope which is the complete opposite of that. You can even see it there a bit with the way Porom hits him and he just takes it.

User Info: Zengram

Zengram
3 days ago#146
In no order
Cait sith
Waka
Snow
Hope
Vanille
Lightning
Amarant
Quina
Gau
Edward

User Info: VanilleHopen

VanilleHopen
3 days ago#147
Maybe_Im_A_Lion posted...
Edge Maverick has the dumbest name for a JRPG character and is a cardboard cutout of a protagonist, but in this one scene, I 100% disagree.
his bad call resulted in an entire earth being destroyed. Edge and his crew killed 7+billion people and everyone around him treats it like it’s no big deal, like he’s being irrational to be upset about it. I’d say if you didn’t angst about that you’d be heartless.

Hopes mom died right in front of him and he got doomed for all eternity + he is younger (Hope is only 14, Edge is 20))... THat's just as bad if not worse.. At least Edge still gets to live and he didn't know anyone that died personally ...

He went into a whiny self depricating rant..

Why make excuses for Edge's huge fit but have no compassion for what Hope is going through? Pick and chose much?
Currently living on Haru's forehead from P5 and I have a huge 20 acre backyard.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: PurityKane

PurityKane
3 days ago#148
jordina posted...
I don't like Kain in FFIV. He's just pathetic tbh.

HEEEY! HOLD ON NOW! You got a beef with me now! Nah but seriously, Kain is my favourite character in all of FF. His love for rosa made him an easy target and got mind controlled. He wasn't pathetic, he was hopelessly in love with his best friend's girl. And got taken advantage off. In the end he manage to break free from it and atone

Relinquished
3 days ago#149
PurityKane posted...
HEEEY! HOLD ON NOW! You got a beef with me now! Nah but seriously, Kain is my favourite character in all of FF. His love for rosa made him an easy target and got mind controlled. He wasn't pathetic, he was hopelessly in love with his best friend's girl. And got taken advantage off. In the end he manage to break free from it and atone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkSmLh2Hbi0

Relinquished
3 days ago#150
VanilleHopen posted...
Hopes mom died right in front of him and he got doomed for all eternity + he is younger (Hope is only 14, Edge is 20))... THat's just as bad if not worse.. At least Edge still gets to live and he didn't know anyone that died personally ...

He went into a whiny self depricating rant..

Why make excuses for Edge's huge fit but have no compassion for what Hope is going through? Pick and chose much?
I replayed FF13 and can attest that Hope barely whines at all, especially given his age and the extreme circumstances. This pretty much just amounts to yet another fallacious criticism, because him being a blank slate or super quiet like Cloud/Squall wouldn't exactly be any better. Not to mention he clearly hates Snow's mannerisms and is uncomfortable with Vanille's inappropriate behavior (relatable much???)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Who is the most hated FF character?
  • Post New Message