• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
5 days ago#41
sleepercell99 posted...
that's creepy dude
I'll second that.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
sleepercell99 posted...
that's creepy dude

1Tekkaman posted...
I'll second that.

Cut the guy some slack. He's probably talking about when he was 13 or so. If he's 31 doing it? Ok, sure
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.

User Info: Dasoku

Dasoku
5 days ago#43
Between Cecil and Tidus.

Cecil is obvious, but Tidus literally begins the game with chatting up to babes and signing autographs. He's the star player of a sports team and is extremely charismatic. There's no way he doesn't get around. Most other FF protagonists lack social skills.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: sano83

sano83
5 days ago#44
Dasoku posted...
Between Cecil and Tidus.

Cecil is obvious, but Tidus literally begins the game with chatting up to babes and signing autographs. He's the star player of a sports team and is extremely charismatic. There's no way he doesn't get around. Most other FF protagonists lack social skills.
If your argument is "he chats with babes and sign autographs, so he porks them", it might be very bad to point out that right after that (or right before that) he chats and sign autographs for little kids...
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: Litane

Litane
5 days ago#45
I'd like to think that Balthier absolutely slayed. Hot, suave, sexy voice and he just happens to be a dashing pirate with his own airship. Total panty dropper.

If Zack had been half the "ladies man" that Aerith claimed he was then he would have done pretty well what with having his own fanclub. It was all pretty PG-13 though, even with Aerith. Tidus proves many times throughout FFX that he's a complete cheese brain who knows nothing about women but he was a jock and a celebrity so he would have had plenty of opportunities to "score"....but does it count in a world where no one is real?
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: Dasoku

Dasoku
5 days ago#46
sano83 posted...
If your argument is "he chats with babes and sign autographs, so he porks them", it might be very bad to point out that right after that (or right before that) he chats and sign autographs for little kids...

I only mentioned the autographing to show how popular he is. Though, being a star player of a blitzball team should really sell that enough, tbh.

User Info: qberry222

qberry222
5 days ago#47
Edgar was the ladies man to end all ladies men. But also Zidane.
Beep beep ribby ribby
The only people on that list getting action before the game, if any of them were, are Cecil(already in a steady relationship with a wifey; no reason to believe he wasn't hitting that), Tidus(outgoing sports star who actively hits on fans), and Edgar if he ever stopped goofing off at any point. Thus giving them a decisive advantage in any contest of sheer quantity.

Only Cecil is established as not being the end of his bloodline after his game, which means he's definitively the one who got the job done.

masterman97 posted...
Where's Firion? He gets all the girls.

He almost got tiddlywinked by a Lamia. He got it in with a pirate girl. He cosmo cat'd Maria. Lightning wanted him to come and pollinate her wild rose. Even Hilda wanted to teach him some new Key Words.

All of those other pansies are one-hit wonders that were scarred for life after their first hootananny. Firion, meanwhile, has a twenty second refractory period and is a Plough God.
Throwing some respeck on your post.
Stop reporting each other. Go post in other topics and chill. -spartan99ruler (Moderator)

User Info: 7656198

5 days ago#49
Zidane. He was the likable bad boy with a big heart.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
5 days ago#50
Zidane is a little child, no way

Tidus however is a superstar blizzball player uh so yea, him.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?
  • Post New Message