• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
6 days ago#21
People probably interpreting the question differently. "Most" could mean either most often (ie. Cecil) or most number of partners (ie. Zidane).

I voted Cecil. Rosa was ride or die from day 1.
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VohN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/
(message deleted)

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
6 days ago#23
Locke of course, just add him to the list.

User Info: sano83

sano83
6 days ago#24
judgexp posted...
Locke of course, just add him to the list.
It doesn't count if his partner is dead and locked in the basement.
Your hair is winter fire January embers My heart burns there too
On the off chance that you're not going to live forever, why not take a shot a being happy now?

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
6 days ago#25
sano83 posted...
It doesn't count if his partner is dead and locked in the basement.
lol
Highwind Pilot. b****es love pilots
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.

User Info: GeneratorLeon

GeneratorLeon
6 days ago#27
I immediately thought Zidane, but realized Edgar is, for one, human, and second, royalty. He's also not a killjoy and certainly seems like a Ladies' Man, similar to Zidane. Also, Zidane isn't exactly the hottest guy around. Kinda looks like Helena Bonham Carter in Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes tbh.

And where's Setzer?
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon

User Info: lemon_love01

lemon_love01
6 days ago#28
It’s got to be Edgar easily. Zidane is exactly how a 16 year old would act, all talk and no action.
To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

User Info: NM_hunter

NM_hunter
6 days ago#29
Balthier. Why else would he keep a bunny girl around? I'm not overly familiar with much of the characters pre-FFV even though I played those games (beat III, IV, played I/II) but there were a few other contestants.

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
6 days ago#30
Cloud was too messed up.

Squall attracted the ladies, but then scared them off.

Zidane didn't seem to have any problems speaking with girls. And, oh yeah, rogue factor.

Was Tidus even legal? I dunno. Seemed too much like a kid to get a girl.

Noctis was promised and likely had very close supervision to keep him under control. I'm sure he could get a girl, he just wasn't allowed. Not many, anyway.

Bartz is a wandering traveler, so he has that going for him, but it's not very clear what his game was like. I'm guessing he had no trouble, we're just not sure because it doesn't really come up in the game.

Black Knight Cecil likely scared the s*** out of people, and the Paladin Cecil is married.

Edgar? Like FF6's Edgar? Oh, sure, without a doubt. Didn't seem the least bit concerned with having a queen.

I think it really comes down to Zidane and Edgar.

GeneratorLeon posted... And where's Setzer?
Setzer has no game.

NM_hunter posted... Balthier. Why else would he keep a bunny girl around?

Yep. If he was on the list, for sure, but I do think we're dismissing Edgar way too easily.
Future Billionaire
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?
  • Post New Message