• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 days ago#151
BlackJackCat posted...
Freya, for starts, and just about everyone else he hit on had very little enthusiasm. About the only person who legit found him charming was Ruby, and he found her annoying. Zidane plays the role, but he ain't swimming in p**** at any point.
Freya is clearly joking with Zidane in that scene, just like Zidane is joking with Freya, as they are both old acquaintances.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: BlackJackCat

BlackJackCat
3 days ago#152
sano83 posted...
Freya is clearly joking with Zidane in that scene, just like Zidane is joking with Freya, as they are both old acquaintances.

Sure, but I extend to joke to also include his romantic life being a success.

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
3 days ago#153
BlackJackCat posted...
Freya, for starts, and just about everyone else he hit on had very little enthusiasm. About the only person who legit found him charming was Ruby, and he found her annoying. Zidane plays the role, but he ain't swimming in p**** at any point.
You're counting Freya's friendly jokes with Zidane as a point against him, but you dismiss Eiko's feelings for him (which led to her writing an actual love letter for him with the help of Tot, a senior scholar) as comedy. The bias is clear here.
''In the end...The future refused to change.''

User Info: Crevens

Crevens
3 days ago#154
KSA_ZACK posted...
You're counting Freya's friendly jokes with Zidane as a point against him, but you dismiss Eiko's feelings for him (which led to her writing an actual love letter for him with the help of Tot, a senior scholar) as comedy. The bias is clear here.

I agree that Freya and Zidane were only exchanging friendly jabs, but I wouldn't consider a 6 year old child crushing on him as an indicator that he has the most sex.

BlackJackCat
3 days ago#155
He knows that. The alternative is far more concerning.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
3 days ago#156
BlackJackCat posted...
He knows that. The alternative is far more concerning.

Once again, it could explain why he gets laid the most...
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

BlackJackCat
3 days ago#157
kirbserker posted...
Once again, it could explain why he gets laid the most...

When you put it like that, I guess in a round about way this is a valid, but highly immoral point.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
3 days ago#158
Tidus was the Blitzball equivalent of the top Soccer player in a famous team. Girls would dry hump his brain out at the drop of a hat.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
3 days ago#159
BlackJackCat posted...
When you put it like that, I guess in a round about way this is a valid, but highly immoral point.

The question never implied anything about morally. I'm not sure Edgar sleeping with the women in the kingdom he's in charge of is entirely okay, for instance.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)
If we're counting all games, I might say Thancred from FFXIV
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?
  • Post New Message