• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?

User Info: BlackJackCat

BlackJackCat
3 days ago#141
kirbserker posted...
Well, Yuna might need protection, and who knows if Tidus brought it.

We could discuss the potency of ghost semen.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
3 days ago#142
BlackJackCat posted...

We could discuss the potency of ghost semen.

Well, one place to start is 'What happened between X and X-2?'. That would be enough time for Yuna to get pregnant.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 days ago#143
kirbserker posted...
Well, one place to start is 'What happened between X and X-2?'. That would be enough time for Yuna to get pregnant.
Ghost semen swim slower.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
3 days ago#144
It's true Squall isn't interested in sex. He only wanted people with boring stories of their youth and comments about the weather to f*** off from his direction, that included those wanting to give him the peen and\or puss. He didn't want that Rinoa trash either.
-Angela says hi.

User Info: SORS_IMMANIS

SORS_IMMANIS
3 days ago#145
erAEISer posted...
It's true Squall isn't interested in sex. He only wanted people with boring stories of their youth and comments about the weather to f*** off from his direction, that included those wanting to give him the peen and\or puss. He didn't want that Rinoa trash either.

Never go full incel.

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
3 days ago#146
orah posted...
bro where did you get your sources 💀 zidane does flirt a lot but he's actually a flop with women because he's too goofy. dagger and zidane are just flukes tbh.
My source is the game.

Garnet did fall for him and so did Eiko. Calling Garnet and Zidane "flukes" makes me question if you've actually played the game.
''In the end...The future refused to change.''

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
3 days ago#147
SORS_IMMANIS posted...
Never go full incel.
I can't be incel, lol. But you tried, I see.
-Angela says hi.

BlackJackCat
3 days ago#148
KSA_ZACK posted...
Garnet did fall for him and so did Eiko. Calling Garnet and Zidane "flukes" makes me question if you've actually played the game.

Two girls, one actually a child (and more comedic than serious, I sincerely hope) doesn't constitute amazing success. It just means he got one woman after some serious effort, and after she got over some distaste for his goofy personality.

Almost every other woman that knows Zidane thinks of him as a) a pig, b) a loser.

Fake it until you make it is all well and good, but that's all he's pulling, if we go by the game.

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
3 days ago#149
BlackJackCat posted...
Two girls, one actually a child (and more comedic than serious, I sincerely hope) doesn't constitute amazing success. It just means he got one woman after some serious effort, and after she got over some distaste for his goofy personality.

Almost every other woman that knows Zidane thinks of him as a) a pig, b) a loser.

Fake it until you make it is all well and good, but that's all he's pulling, if we go by the game.
Give me examples of any girl calling him a pig or a loser.
''In the end...The future refused to change.''
(edited 3 days ago)

BlackJackCat
3 days ago#150
Freya, for starts, and just about everyone else he hit on had very little enthusiasm. About the only person who legit found him charming was Ruby, and he found her annoying. Zidane plays the role, but he ain't swimming in p**** at any point.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF Male Protagonist Do You Think Got Laid The Most?
  • Post New Message