• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Shut up about Final Fantasy VI

User Info: tsunaxsawada10

tsunaxsawada10
1 month ago#91
I don't care if people hate VI since people have opinions. But I love how haters seems to start the FFVI discussion more than the actual fans. Which makes VI the topic of any thread that aren't even related to the said topic and ends up doing what they don't want to happened. Then they hate on VI some more and the cycle continues.

TrueGB posted...
And my point was "why not talk positively about both FF7 AND FF6"? Why can't YOU deal with the fact some people actually enjoy both games?
What a disgrace, have you forgotten your place?

User Info: FinalFantasyVII

FinalFantasyVII
1 month ago#92
tsunaxsawada10 posted...
I don't care if people hate VI since people have opinions. But I love how haters seems to start the FFVI discussion more than the actual fans. Which makes VI the topic of any thread that aren't even related to the said topic and ends up doing what they don't want to happened. Then they hate on VI some more and the cycle continues.

FFVI is amazing but you are definitely wrong. FFVI's fans are always bitter and jealous every time any other FF gets extended content. FFXIII getting a trilogy is bogus but regardless, FFVI fans were there to melt down.

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
1 month ago#93
Xenogears Remake before another FF one, IMO.
dilateDChemist
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Shut up about Final Fantasy VI
  • Topic Archived