• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will we see the Shinra building massacre?

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
4 days ago#31
Bloody violence is likely going to be toned down, Japan and CERO hasn't been getting along lately.
Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat DramaFAQs-misterbum

User Info: saint_zodiac

saint_zodiac
4 days ago#32
Jenova killed the Shinra employees. Seph only killed Shinra.

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
3 days ago#33
BrightShield786 posted...
Then you can’t read, as I CLEARLY asked for a RECENT example.

I never said it was recent I said I've seen worse. And trust me, they exist even today.
Sage of FAQs.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 days ago#34
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
It was a major story beat in OG VII so it will be a major story beat here. Get hyped.

Yes, but in what capacity being the subject matter here.

Try to keep up.
http://i.imgur.com/LvXfPdU.jpg

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
3 days ago#35
This part of the game doesn't need to be any more graphic than it originally was. The original direction of this scene was very effective as it was light on gore and got the feeling of dread and forboding across. Nothing in that direction needs to change.
-Angela says hi.

User Info: Bartz

Bartz
3 days ago#36
saint_zodiac posted...
Jenova killed the Shinra employees. Seph only killed Shinra.

Jenova did it all. Sephiroth spent the entire game in the Northern Crater controlling Jenova and other Jenova Cell carriers but he never once left the crater.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
3 days ago#37
Times have changed, and people are more whiny and b****y these days, there will be zero blood, and the "corpses" will "appear" like said npc was KO'd
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, Last Cloudia = Reaper - 180086653

User Info: tempo232

tempo232
3 days ago#38
Reaper_ExE posted...
Times have changed, and people are more whiny and b****y these days, there will be zero blood, and the "corpses" will "appear" like said npc was KO'd
With little stars circling above their head?

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
3 days ago#39
tempo232 posted...
With little stars circling above their head?
Correct
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, Last Cloudia = Reaper - 180086653

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
3 days ago#40
Reaper_ExE posted...

Nah. If anything, games have gotten more violent. I'm not worried. Square knows what we want to see. That's why it'll take multiple releases to get it.
Sage of FAQs.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will we see the Shinra building massacre?
  • Post New Message