• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will we see the Shinra building massacre?

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 week ago#11
The_Sage posted...
Yes, the aftermath. I just hope to see it in some form. I think it should be but like I said it probably won't be until the end. My God why can't we just have the whole game! Lol. Nah, it's cool, though.
I don't think it will be at the end, since after that you have to go to Sector 7 again.
Maybe they will make entering the Shin-Ra Headquarters the point of no return, but it would be a very long time from there to the end of the game.
Your hair is winter fire January embers My heart burns there too
On the off chance that you're not going to live forever, why not take a shot a being happy now?

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
1 week ago#12
sano83 posted...
I don't think it will be at the end, since after that you have to go to Sector 7 again.
Maybe they will make entering the Shin-Ra Headquarters the point of no return, but it would be a very long time from there to the end of the game.

Even better. We shall see.
Sage of FAQs.

User Info: qberry222

qberry222
1 week ago#13
it'll be either off-screen with a very brief little bit showing Seph ominously skulking around, or some needlessly protracted cutscene so troglodytes go "what a heckin badbutt (drinks more mountain dew, chomps more doritos)"
Beep beep ribby ribby
The deed? no
The aftermath? yes
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts
Absolutely no way, they want to maintain a T rating. Hallways soaked in blood from top to bottom would guarantee M.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg
WindMouseHanpan posted...
Absolutely no way, they want to maintain a T rating. Hallways soaked in blood from top to bottom would guarantee M.
Fair point. You’re likely correct. I can see them excluding most, if not all of the blood.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts
Yeah, I hope they don't censor or remove that part. It's probably one of the best moments in the game.
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
1 week ago#18
WindMouseHanpan posted...

There's been worse moments in T ratings. They don't have to go crazy with blood everywhere. But this scene needs to be in the game.
Sage of FAQs.

User Info: Gearhead555

Gearhead555
1 week ago#19
sano83 posted...
How? We don't see the massacre, we only see the aftermatch.

Plus, at that time, we don't even know Sepiroth (I think that is the first time is named in the game).

Plus, if they do it, it might be very similar to Sephiroth going nuts in the flashback.

He’s named during the second reactor bombing mission by the President.

I hope they don’t show anything but the aftermath.
Don't think Steve Blum has range? Check out his demo reel:
http://www.jazzmess.com/down/mooch/davidlucas.mp3
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 week ago#20
Gearhead555 posted...
He’s names during the second reactor bombing mission by the President.
My bad.
Your hair is winter fire January embers My heart burns there too
On the off chance that you're not going to live forever, why not take a shot a being happy now?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will we see the Shinra building massacre?
  • Post New Message