• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will we see the Shinra building massacre?

User Info: The_Sage

The_Sage
1 week ago#1
We should right? Wonder how graphic it will be. Thoughts?
Sage of FAQs.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 week ago#2
I hope it is not in the game.
The "how did a single person do this" is a huge bost for Sephiroth.

There should be more blood and dead bodies laying around, though.
Your hair is winter fire January embers My heart burns there too
On the off chance that you're not going to live forever, why not take a shot a being happy now?

The_Sage
1 week ago#3
sano83 posted...
I hope it is not in the game.
The "how did a single person do this" is a huge bost for Sephiroth.

There should be more blood and dead bodies laying around, though.

Oh, come on, dude. It needs to be in this game. That was one of the most creepiest moments in this game.
Sage of FAQs.

User Info: erinhale

erinhale
1 week ago#4
The_Sage posted...
Oh, come on, dude. It needs to be in this game. That was one of the most creepiest moments in this game.
You never saw any massacre at all. Only blood and dead bodies.
"I love the FF games but hate the fanbase" = I like one of the crappy, unpopular ones.

The_Sage
1 week ago#5
erinhale posted...
You never saw any massacre at all. Only blood and dead bodies.

I know. I just hope that it's done very similar to what we did see. It built up suspense greatly. IMO.
Sage of FAQs.

sano83
1 week ago#6
The_Sage posted...
How? We don't see the massacre, we only see the aftermatch.

Plus, at that time, we don't even know Sepiroth (I think that is the first time is named in the game).

Plus, if they do it, it might be very similar to Sephiroth going nuts in the flashback.
On the off chance that you're not going to live forever, why not take a shot a being happy now?

The_Sage
1 week ago#7
sano83 posted...
How? We don't see the massacre, we only see the aftermatch.

Plus, at that time, we don't even know Sepiroth (I think that is the first time is named in the game).

Plus, if they do it, it might be very similar to Sephiroth going nuts in the flashback.

When the crew woke up and discovered what had happened is pretty much what I want to see. Hopefully we see the President too if you know what I mean. I'm thinking it will be at the end of this episode.
Sage of FAQs.

sano83
1 week ago#8
The_Sage posted...
When the crew woke up and discovered what had happened is pretty much what I want to see. Hopefully we see the President too if you know what I mean. I'm thinking it will be at the end of this episode.
Okay, so not Sephiroth killing people but the aftermatch, like in the original game.

Yeah, that I think it should be in the game, but they are shifting things a lot, so maybe it is very different.

The_Sage
1 week ago#9
sano83 posted...
Okay, so not Sephiroth killing people but the aftermatch, like in the original game.

Yeah, that I think it should be in the game, but they are shifting things a lot, so maybe it is very different.

Yes, the aftermath. I just hope to see it in some form. I think it should be but like I said it probably won't be until the end. My God why can't we just have the whole game! Lol. Nah, it's cool, though.
Sage of FAQs.
It was a major story beat in OG VII so it will be a major story beat here. Get hyped.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will we see the Shinra building massacre?
  • Post New Message