• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Not hating on the episodic thing but...continuity?

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
1 month ago#31
Perkolator posted...
Nothing will carry over. Nomura will create an in universe, canon reason why we'll start back at lvl 1 between each game, just like what he did with KH.
Hmmm, like the Watchmen of Fate retcon everything you just did, but then in part 2 you remember everything and defy them? Lame. I dunno. Glad I’m not a writer lol
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever

User Info: Kaluroth

Kaluroth
1 month ago#32
So the harbingers of fate or whatever will debuff them after Midgar with their fatey powers then again at the end of every part. Sounds legit.
"Cant spell ignorant without IGN" -- Anonymous
http://tinyurl.com/cdfl2wf

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
1 month ago#33
Darth_Havok posted...
Hmmm, like the Watchmen of Fate retcon everything you just did, but then in part 2 you remember everything and defy them? Lame. I dunno. Glad I’m not a writer lol
Idk, Nomura always finds a way!

KH1 to KH COM: Castle Oblivion makes you forget things and you have to use cards, well guess I'm back to lvl 1!

COM to KH2: Well, Sora's been asleep for a year and forgot all about COM, guess we'll have to start over!

KH2 to DDD: You're going into the dream world, so all the stuff you learned doesn't apply!

DDD to KH3: What's that? Xehenort messed with you in the dream world? Guess you lost all of your previous abilities and need to power up again!

User Info: SORS_IMMANIS

SORS_IMMANIS
1 month ago#34
God, Nomura is such a hack...
This story is gonna be a complete f***ing mess.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Not hating on the episodic thing but...continuity?
  • Topic Archived