• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Aerith looks better than Tifa in FF7R
(message deleted)

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#202
Justicecho posted...

Doesn’t feel that huge to me though. Just NT’s design is less real/natural looking. (Has less depth, feels more plastic, etc). But face shape and eye shape are basically the same. Nose, lips, eyebrows and ears are different. But for lips, eyebrows and ears they look much better in VIIR than NT, nose is debatable. I only really don’t like the NT one because feels like 90% of the characters in that game all have the same nose heh.
at the very least she has a consistent canon design though. 7R keeps changing. but yeah even cloud looks like tifa a bit lol. he's too girly in NT honestly

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#203
orah posted...
at the very least she has a consistent canon design though. 7R keeps changing. but yeah even cloud looks like tifa a bit lol. he's too girly in NT honestly
Almost all the guys do haha. I don’t mind it too much, but all of em looking so similar is a lil disappointing too.

For her being consistent in NT we only saw her for the first time a few weeks before she dropped and it’s also just a fighting game without much to do. So easier to stay consistent I guess. If once VIIR drops if she’s inconsistent throughout the actual game then yeah that’d be pretty weird heh.
meteora88 posted...
With that being said, in this particular image, her nose is the biggest difference.

Not sure why they made it so long in the remake.
her nose is only slightly longer,i can see the lips aswell.
but i don't really see major difference
(message deleted)

User Info: MegaHam01

MegaHam01
4 days ago#206
Yeah I don't mind the changes they made to Tifa but she just doesn't look right.

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
4 days ago#207
Tifa looks oddly weird. Something is off about her.

Aerith looks good but her lips are too meek.

Watch Yuffie end up slaughtering them both unintentionally.
ONE month til MARCH and Spawn! THE HOME STRETCH. I'm crying, yo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
3 days ago#208
masterman97 posted...
Tifa looks oddly weird. Something is off about her.

Aerith looks good but her lips are too meek.

Watch Yuffie end up slaughtering them both unintentionally.
But will her short shorts still be unbuttoned though? That's the real question.
Favorite Anime of My Time - https://pastebin.com/Qp0sTZyQ

User Info: Cliche

Cliche
3 days ago#209
Aerith always surpasses Tifa in beauty department ever since they're in lego forms back then in the original game on PSX.
Let's not care too much

User Info: orah

orah
2 days ago#210
this thread aged badly lmao...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Aerith looks better than Tifa in FF7R
  • Post New Message