• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Aerith looks better than Tifa in FF7R

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
2 weeks ago#1
I always thought Tifa was the more beautiful of the two based on artwork and advent children

But damn Aerith in that red dress has surpassed Tifa in my eyes

User Info: Arkanoid

Arkanoid
2 weeks ago#2
Nah, I prefer Tifa.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
2 weeks ago#3
Arkanoid posted...
Nah, I prefer Tifa.

"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: Litane

Litane
2 weeks ago#4
Tifa got the better redesign. I don't like how floaty and delicate looking they made Aerith's outfit. She's absolutely gorgeous facially though and if I was the Don I'd def pick her.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: Alarei

Alarei
2 weeks ago#5
I was waiting for Tifa in Wall Market to decide but as she looks kinda underwhelming I'll have to give the win to Aerith this time. Tifa's body looks amazing and after being a bit iffy on the new attire at first I've done a complete 180 and decided it's the best she's ever looked but she still looks a bit off in several screenshots and Aerith is straight fire in just about every one.
Nier Automata is GOTY.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
2 weeks ago#6

Alarei posted...
I was waiting for Tifa in Wall Market to decide but as she looks kinda underwhelming I'll have to give the win to Aerith this time. Tifa's body looks amazing and after being a bit iffy on the new attire at first I've done a complete 180 and decided it's the best she's ever looked but she still looks a bit off in several screenshots and Aerith is straight fire in just about every one.

I don’t know why they have to mess with Tifa’s face like that. Just model her face after Dissidia NT and they should be all set. She still has a killer body though so that will always take precedence for me.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Alarei

Alarei
2 weeks ago#7
EpsteinBarr posted...
I don’t know why they have to mess with Tifa’s face like that. Just model her face after Dissidia NT and they should be all set. She still has a killer body though so that will always take precedence for me.
I wanted sexier eyes and sharper features for her. The downturned eyes make her look a bit tired imo. Like they couldn't have done much better on the body except for maybe making the legs a bit thicker but I've come to terms with that and her legs look sexy af in those thigh highs. Also, why isn't she done up in Wall Market? Her hair is hanging limply instead of being voluminous and she's not even made up. I'm also not keen on her dress. The black ribbon and grey bra are just......meh.
Nier Automata is GOTY.

User Info: BobbyRicky

BobbyRicky
2 weeks ago#8
Arkanoid posted...
Nah, I prefer Tifa.

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
2 weeks ago#9
Alarei posted...
I wanted sexier eyes and sharper features for her. The downturned eyes make her look a bit tired imo. Like

She had those downturned eyes in the original art for FFVII though.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: Leytorn

Leytorn
2 weeks ago#10
These are facts.
I have no time for people who think their opinion equals fact. If you're one of these people, you'll quickly find yourself on my block list.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Aerith looks better than Tifa in FF7R
  • Post New Message