• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Cloud/Tifa/Aerith Dresses

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
2 weeks ago#131
VayneSolo posted...
I guess you must be very wrong in thinking that. FF VIII had the rotation of the females blocked (but not the males), precisely because of that. If Dissidia permitted that then you can be sure the devs wanted us to look at the females panties (if we só wished). But the prudes and the feminists are now in control.
Yeah but in Dissidia manipulating the camera in that way is way against design. So most likely either was intentional like you say or they just never thought about it and none of the testing crew tried it. Far as I remember the only way to get the camera to do that is by manipulating it during combat on one stage, not like during the character viewer. Guess I could boot up my old copy and test it out, but not that interested.

User Info: username0

username0
2 weeks ago#132
VayneSolo posted...
I guess you must be very wrong in thinking that. FF VIII had the rotation of the females blocked (but not the males), precisely because of that. If Dissidia permitted that then you can be sure the devs wanted us to look at the females panties (if we só wished). But the prudes and the feminists are now in control.

So you think that because they were fine with it for that fighting game that not too many people outside the fanbase know of, that they should be fine with it for the game known and marketed worldwide? Even though you are the one saying they were fine with it and have nothing but your word to back it up?

Justicecho is right, they probably werent expecting the players to do something so childish in a fighting game of all things and risk getting your ass kicked because of that distraction.

Again, the kind of Tifa you are looking for is probably found only on rule 34 material, not an action rpg.

User Info: VayneSolo

VayneSolo
2 weeks ago#133
username0 posted...
Justicecho is right, they probably werent expecting the players to do something so childish in a fighting game of all things and risk getting your ass kicked because of that distraction.
There is zero change they weren't expecting it. If they weren't expecting it, why put panties there and not a black void like in the most recent version of Tifa in Dissidia? Don't play dumb. This is all Sony's fault.

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
2 weeks ago#134
VayneSolo posted...
There is zero change they weren't expecting it. If they weren't expecting it, why put panties there and not a black void like in the most recent version of Tifa in Dissidia? Don't play dumb. This is all Sony's fault.

Not sure why you keep talking about Dissidia. This is a remake of FFVII. Not Dissidia.

Show us a picture of an upskirt shot of Tifa showing her underwear in the original game. If you can't, then it's very obvious you have no idea what censorship means.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: username0

username0
2 weeks ago#135
VayneSolo posted...

Fine, if they were expecting the players to do that, them good.......for Dissidia players.......from over 10 years ago. Different times, different game, different demographic.

Tifa with a bra and shorts, doesnt make her uglier, doesnt affect her personality or storyline and it certainly hurt the game overall. So I dont see why you even screech about that unless you are a troll, or really childish.

But sure, keep barking up that tree.

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
2 weeks ago#136
Omg, the virginity is just oozing through this thread.

User Info: qberry222

qberry222
2 weeks ago#137
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Omg, the virginity is just oozing through this thread.

I bang dudes and yet I somehow still feel sorry for them
Beep beep ribby ribby
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Cloud/Tifa/Aerith Dresses
  • Topic Archived