• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF had the best endgame quests

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 weeks ago#11
It is Final Fantasy V.

Lots of things to unlock.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Dark humor is like clean water, not everyone gets it.]

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
4 weeks ago#12
Final Fantasy VI obviously.

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
4 weeks ago#13
ManaYuka posted...
Which FF had the best endgame quests

Final Fantasy X.

Every day that Playstation exists will be another day where Nintendrones die a little inside, one testosterone molecule at a time. - DGJ

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
4 weeks ago#14
XII IMO has some of the best and most rewarding sidequests

User Info: LaLiLLuLeLo

LaLiLLuLeLo
4 weeks ago#15
VI and XII. Reassembling the party and getting all the magicite and gear in VI is super fun, and all the hunts in XII are really interesting and satisfying.
Who are the Patriots? I am the Patriots...no, not the football team.

User Info: darkjeremie

darkjeremie
4 weeks ago#16
I think it's fair to say VI has a very good endgame but to be honest, I have a strong liking for the endgame content in VIII. The only big problem with VIII is that once you get to the final dungeon, you're screwed if you missed anything.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. (This topic has been eaten)

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
4 weeks ago#17
digidevilwil posted...
X, X-2, XII, XIII, LR.

Honestly this just made me think of how bad end/post game tends to be in most cases for FF games. It's either too little, or once you beat it, you can't replay it, or they give you all the most fun/powerful things at the very end of the game and then you get next to nothing to use it on (FFVII is a huge offender of this where you get really cool stuff like W-Summon, Quad Magic, Knights of the Round, Ultimate gear, etc, but all when the game is over, so whats the point??)
IIRC, you can get most of those things on disk 2, so you can use them against all bosses on disk 3 and some bosses on disk 2, including the Weapons
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 weeks ago#18
darkjeremie posted...
The only big problem with VIII is that once you get to the final dungeon, you're screwed if you missed anything.
You can still find the Tonberry, the Cactuar, Bahamut, Eden and Odin, plus battling enemies in the world map.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Dark humor is like clean water, not everyone gets it.]

User Info: Yamaneko22

Yamaneko22
4 weeks ago#19
V, VI, XII had the best endgame content outside of last dgs. VIII and IX had those nasty location barriers on cd4 :/ And those godawful mini-games that you had to master to unlock best weapons ruined FFX endgame to me.
We embrace each other through our swords

User Info: throva

throva
4 weeks ago#20
V and VI are top notch. XIII is not half bad.

4 consists of random item dropping. Not even with mentioning...

8 has some good stuff, but chocobo Forest, Pupu and the card quest kinda suck.

7 has chocobo breeding and golden saucer basketball. Not exactly find memories...

12 is just depressing with the boring final hunts and fishing

9... What did it have again? Ozma is pretty cool, and there's a lot of skill grinding (killing been dragons, lol), but I don't remember what else

10 (shudder) lightning dodge and butterfly chasing. Not to mention Blitzball, for those that don't like the game. I vaguely remember monster catching. It was tedious, but had some good fights.

Haven't played 15 yet, so I can't comment on it.
angles are among us
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Which FF had the best endgame quests
  • Topic Archived