• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Would be nice to know what the plan is with the 3 bonus summons

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
1 month ago#1
Some of us want nothing to do with the game until the entire thing is available. Are we going to get f***ed out of those 3 pre-order summons for the first episode or what?
My command center: http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/desk12082018a.jpg
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/desk12082018b.jpg

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
1 month ago#2
Lol, you aren't getting "f***ed out" of anything. Those are bonus for those who chose to order the game early. For you folks who decide to wait, you get nothing for now. Don't feel bad... a lot of people buying on day 1 aren't gonna be getting any bonuses either. All you have is the wait to play the first out of the series.
-Angela says hi.

User Info: __Blight__

__Blight__
1 month ago#3
This seriously sounds like a personal problem.
"The Emperor protects."

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#4
If you really are planning on waiting until all parts are out those three mini summons and whatever pre-order bonuses come with the next 2 parts are really not even something I think you have to worry about. By the time you actually buy the first parts they should have their game of the year or whatever collections and all dlc will be included for like $20 at that point.

User Info: 7656198

1 month ago#5
Man....These posts are just starting to get absurd lol.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: konohaJounin

konohaJounin
1 month ago#6
They likely wont let us know until after the game is released. I don't know if they did the same with ff 15 but you can probably look at that as an indication of what to expect for this game regarding the preorder stuff. I'm also curious if the bonus summons with be available at the beginning of the game of if you get them later?
FC: 4785-5481-1973
PKM X/Sapphire

User Info: dentedsky

dentedsky
1 month ago#7
I'm pretty sure only chocochick is a pre-order item. the other two are dependent on the version you get so you can still get them ~after the games release.

but to answer your question, quite frankly, yes you might get... f***ed out of chocochick if you don't pre-order. it might turn up later but lbr, it might not.

pre-order items don't always show up later on down the track. garland's claymore, noctis's suit, warrior of light's no helmet and cloud's nailbat were all pre-order items for dissidia nt that never got sold again. BUT even though i bought dissidia nt after day 1 release, i was still able to get some pre-order bonuses for some reason (i think maybe because it didn't sell very well...?) but that was just good luck, really.
i dunno what to put here

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
1 month ago#8
im sure choco chick summon wont matter anyways. it cant possibly do much damage, and you cant even summon at will anymore, right? summoning a chocobo chick in a boss battle doesnt sound effective.

User Info: Seraphor

Seraphor
1 month ago#9
You get one just for buying the game, pre-order or other wise.
The other two are likely cosmetic reskins of the same thing, functionally identical but with different models and animations.
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/19620823/

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#10
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im sure choco chick summon wont matter anyways. it cant possibly do much damage, and you cant even summon at will anymore, right? summoning a chocobo chick in a boss battle doesnt sound effective.
I just want to let you know that summoning the Chocobo (if you happen to do the Chocobo World side game and get the 3 stars) in Final Fantasy VIII is one of the most damaging (in a single hit) things you can do, as it is one of the few attacks that can do more than 9999 damage.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Dark humor is like clean water, not everyone gets it.]
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Would be nice to know what the plan is with the 3 bonus summons
  • Topic Archived