• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. PSA: Read if you preordered the 1st Class Edition and want to keep it

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
1 month ago#11
TiegerJD posted...
Have received an email from the EU store (UK). Don't have to do anything if you want to keep the pre-order. There is a link to cancel it though.

So a difference in how they are handling it by region it seems.

It may have something to do with availability.

It's currently sold out in the NA region, while it seems it's still available in the EU store.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: Evilhero1

Evilhero1
1 month ago#12
lonelyhero24 posted...
Have you looked at the website's html coding?

Wouldn't be html related. But it is possible that they have their backend systems set up in such an awful way that they're forced to have you manually update your preorder. Sounds ridiculous, but I've seen some pretty poorly designed web application in my time, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Way too hard to tell seeing as we have no idea how the internals of their site works. But considering the SE store is pretty awful, I wouldn't put it past them.

Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Square are turning into real a******s.

Well, SE is made up of lots of different parts and teams, you can't blame the whole company just because the team that ran the US store screwed up. For all we know, a 3rd party could be handling the online store.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. PSA: Read if you preordered the 1st Class Edition and want to keep it
  • Topic Archived