• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. When can I enjoy the complete version of this game?

User Info: Hectic_Harajuku

Hectic_Harajuku
1 month ago#1
From my understanding this game will be divided into arcs that Square Enix will keep releasing over a period of time.

Do we know whether 1- the number of Story DLCs has been determined? 2- the timeframe for the final story DLC?

I assume that the last story DLC will coincide with the PS5 release or early 2021 just in time to release a packaged complete edition.
FC: 0817-4839-7160

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#2
You think this is funny or something?
http://i.imgur.com/eA74BY7.png http://i.imgur.com/C5yrL6o.jpg

Hectic_Harajuku
1 month ago#3
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
You think this is funny or something?

whats funny?

User Info: dentedsky

dentedsky
1 month ago#4
devs had said that each part is its own full game... they're not episodic dlcs like previously thought. Considering part 1 just got delayed, we have no idea when part 2 or 3 are coming out, we can only guess.
i dunno what to put here

Hectic_Harajuku
1 month ago#5
dentedsky posted...
devs had said that each part is its own full game... they're not episodic dlcs like previously thought. Considering part 1 just got delayed, we have no idea when part 2 or 3 are coming out, we can only guess.

so we are expecting 3 parts, thanks for the clarification.

User Info: marko7

marko7
1 month ago#6
Hectic_Harajuku posted...
Do we know whether 1- the number of Story DLCs has been determined?
They're not dlc. They're standalone games. And no, we don't know how many there's gonna be. You'll see a lot of people around here saying it's a trilogy (case in point, the person who just said that) but that hasn't been confirmed. And it could likely be more than 3 games.

2- the timeframe for the final story DLC?

I assume that the last story DLC will coincide with the PS5 release or early 2021 just in time to release a packaged complete edition.
Haha. No. The last part will certainly not be released in 2021. Kitase has went on record saying that we'll be waiting around the same amount of time for the next part. Think more "the latter half of this decade" kind of time frame for this to be all done and dusted.
Made you look

User Info: theraniel

theraniel
1 month ago#7
If it is three parts then it will be finished around 2024!
Do, or do not. There is no "try".

User Info: PS4TW

PS4TW
1 month ago#8
ita Gonna take a minimum of 3 years per game. 2027 seems a likely release for episode 3. Then factor in dlc and most likely the complete remake will be available with all dlc in 2028 on ps5/ps6
"All life fears death from birth. Life fears death, but lives only to die." Necron(FF9)
"People are not moved by logic." -Mithos(TOS)

User Info: Holy_Cloud105

Holy_Cloud105
1 month ago#9
Never. The universe will experience heat death before SE can finish the entire game.
Currently Playing: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: theraniel

theraniel
1 month ago#10
PS4TW posted...
ita Gonna take a minimum of 3 years per game. 2027 seems a likely release for episode 3. Then factor in dlc and most likely the complete remake will be available with all dlc in 2028 on ps5/ps6

No it wont, 2 years tops, anything more than that will just make the salesnumber fall dramaticly, and SE is way to horny on $'s
Do, or do not. There is no "try".
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. When can I enjoy the complete version of this game?
  • Topic Archived