• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Aerith and Barrett VAs playing FF7

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 month ago#1
In case anyone wants to see the faces behind the voices

https://clips.twitch.tv/WildObliqueSwanRuleFive

User Info: BusterBlue

BusterBlue
1 month ago#2
Haha that’s really cute, thanks for sharing.
*Disney Historian in Training*

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
1 month ago#3
A lot of vas nowadays try to play the game they act for now, seems cool, at least for me

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#4
Cute. I like the voice actor for Aerith.

User Info: orah

orah
1 month ago#5
the entire crew for the game is so pure for each other, love them so much

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 month ago#6
orah posted...
the entire crew for the game is so pure for each other, love them so much
So pure for each other?

User Info: Darklink87

Darklink87
1 month ago#7
WhyitEarp posted...
So pure for each other?
Yeah what the f*** does that even mean?

User Info: BlueFiraga

BlueFiraga
1 month ago#8
They have cheats on :/
If you can never undo a choice you've made, all other choices can never happen; therefore, you never really had a choi- HEY! Stop looking at my shoes!!

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#9
Winning!
https://i.imgur.com/ofYsV4M.jpg

User Info: MancombSeepgood

MancombSeepgood
1 month ago#10
Guess nobody actually watched that stream, because she can't get past the bad graphics, and she doesn't like the game, the way it plays and the characters except for the one she voices. She's doing it to promote her channel and her career. The stream started an hour and a half late because she was more interested in shouting out followers, accepting donations and showing her acting and channel promo reel multiple times.

Thoughout the stream she's visibly annoyed by Barret's VA constantly talking over her and overreacting/overselling everything in the cringiest boomer way possible. You can see her constantly resist the urge to roll her eyes or say something, especially when he keeps making patronizing comments about what a good job she's doing for pressing all those crayzee buttons and understanding the difficult vidya game, even though she's the gamer and he's not. He's dumbfounded by anything related to the internet and games, but pretends he's totally 'hip with it, you guys'. He totally played FFVII, even though he's constantly confused by anything in the game. And he used to play Street Fighter. It's 'one of his games', featuring characters like 'Zanglif'. It was the most uncomfortable stream. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Aerith and Barrett VAs playing FF7
  • Topic Archived