• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What's wrong with jiggling boobies anyway

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 month ago#41
ace_spades111 posted...
...which makes me wonder if people who say such things have really been laid or if they're just parroting something people tend to say.
For real.... 😂
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
1 month ago#42
unitedinkilling posted...
yeah its just a buzzword actual virgins use
there's plenty of women that also get "excited" over video game characters just like men,and them having sex does not eliminate attraction to Model/drawn characters
lol i bet you the internet would be a better place if people just saved up and scheduled a trip to Amsterdam or Thailand to you know... without the fear of getting caught. Be degenerates for a week or so, and come back with a new outlook on life.

The main one being sure sex can be great but not so great that you need to have an identity crisis about it. There's no point in virgin shaming or to be secretly self-loathing about it.

The secondary one being, even after sex, whatever you're attracted to and objects/images that remind you of what you're attracted to will continue to arouse you or at the very least be pleasant to look at.

Tho the counter-argument to the second point would be "nuh uh, once you have promise of regularly available sex, those things won't cut it."
At that point there's no helping these guys... you can't keep sending them to Amsterdam or where ever XD

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
1 month ago#43
_Shuyin_ posted...
I don't understand. Are you saying adults don't enjoy the sight of a woman's breasts in motion? Because I'm 31 and still love it. What age is this suppose to kick in exactly?

When I said there's nothing wrong with it, I also implied it's okay for adults to enjoy the sight of a woman's breasts in motion. But if you care so much of a lack of jiggle physics in only three scenes like in the original to the point that you come up with conspiracy theories for why your boner is being denied, you're either still an adolescent or a man-child.

I don't mind what they're doing with Tifa here because it's more in line with how she was in the majority of the game. The only time they jiggled were in three scenes, which is odd and inconsistent. It's like they gained sentience momentarily. Considering jiggle physics have been in games years before FFVII, they could have easily added that in for her during battle...but they didn't.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: Titans23

Titans23
1 month ago#44
we're doing this again?
Please Avert Thine Eyes- Lady Elfriede

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
1 month ago#45
Titans23 posted...
we're doing this again?

People just can't get over CG Tifa.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 month ago#46
TrueGB posted...
I don't know what sports you're watching, but the ones I watch require their players to wear cups.
You still have bouncing regardless. And ones like tennis, you do not. That's like saying there's no jiggle because you wear a bra. On topic? It's just not a detail that really amounts to much outside of some awkwardness.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: chronoxiong

chronoxiong
1 month ago#47
Because SJWs are sensitive af. Especially in today's world.
Currently playing: Street Fighter V, Dead or Alive 6 on PC

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 month ago#48
1Tekkaman posted...
All of it? Please. Crude, yes; grotesque, no.
I just echoed the word you used to try to make a point.

I don't really think FF VIIs graphics are grotesque or even bad, it still has plenty of charm and many of the scenes are just way too iconic to mind. Graphics aren't everything to me
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What's wrong with jiggling boobies anyway
  • Topic Archived