• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. fun illogical experiment I did.

User Info: Gamington

Gamington
4 weeks ago#1
I counted how many pages in the original ff7 strategy guide midgar was starting from mako reactor 1and came up with 40 pages which are just in midgar. I then counted 40 more pages and stopped at arriving at rocket town. The end of disc one was about 10-16 more Pages. Give or take the story moves alot faster once you are outside midgar and you do not stay put very long..... Also I did not count the wutia parts as im not sure where they would put that. As they could do that in part 2 or part 3. Again I know its an illogical experiment that means nothing but just saying.

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 weeks ago#2
Are you sure the first pages don't have details of the battle, materia or equipment system, or character descriptions or things like that?
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Dark humor is like clean water, not everyone gets it.]

Gamington
4 weeks ago#3
Ya I skipped all that and started from mako reactor 1. I should also note wutia was inbetween the next 40 pages but I skipped and did not count those. As they could be in game 2 or 3 as you can do that as a side area on all 3 discs of the OG. And by page i count one side as a page not front and back as one

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 weeks ago#4
Okay, i was just curious.
[Your hair is winter fire, January embers, My heart burns there too.]
[Dark humor is like clean water, not everyone gets it.]

Gamington
4 weeks ago#5
Basically if they dont add that much and also how big midgar actually is. I was trying to gauge how big the next game will be. And how many games this whole project will be I will post the final results when I have more time. But im thinking if this is accurate im guestimating 4-5 games there is Alot of story in midgar only though which did surprise me alot of other places are only one page like kalm but the whole flashback stuff happens there so id imagine that will take up a good chunk of the begining of game 2 honestly they should just end game 1 after the kalm flashback but they could also do that in game 1 in midgar instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. fun illogical experiment I did.
  • Topic Archived