• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. The age old question, who do you like more between Aerith and Tifa?

User Info: holyknight14

holyknight14
1 month ago#91
Looks like this poll has accurate results, well done

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#92
TerraSeeker posted...
In the original, I liked Tifa better, but remake Aerith is definitely more attractive.

I don’t see how. At least in the OG game, Aerith had amazing hips unlike this version where her body is a twig. A pretty face is good and all, but that’s just not enough for me.

User Info: erinhale

erinhale
1 month ago#93
EpsteinBarr posted...
I don’t see how. At least in the OG game, Aerith had amazing hips unlike this version where her body is a twig. A pretty face is good and all, but that’s just not enough for me.
Maybe that poster likes attractive faces more. Tifa is a twig as well anyway, big udders don't change that. Aerith grows and sells flowers, no reason why she would be built. Tifa punches and kicks things yet she's got arms like toothpicks and legs that look like they'd break if she kicked you.
"I love the FF games but hate the fanbase" = I like one of the crappy, unpopular ones.

User Info: bill114

bill114
1 month ago#94
erinhale posted...
Maybe that poster likes attractive faces more. Tifa is a twig as well anyway, big udders don't change that. Aerith grows and sells flowers, no reason why she would be built. Tifa punches and kicks things yet she's got arms like toothpicks and legs that look like they'd break if she kicked you.

Aerith is going to be taking bullets and rockets and giant monster/robot attacks like it's nothing. While smashing them to pieces with her rod. She should be built like a freight train like everyone else if we're going for "realism."

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
1 month ago#95
erinhale posted...

I agree to a certain extent. Tifa should be more built than what was shown in the remake (although more recent pics does show her to have some more muscle). My post was more in reference to the old vs new Aerith comparison. She had those childbearing hips taken away from her. And for somebody that’s keeping up with the rest of the party, her body should be more fit than that.

User Info: orah

orah
4 weeks ago#96
EpsteinBarr posted...
I agree to a certain extent. Tifa should be more built than what was shown in the remake (although more recent pics does show her to have some more muscle). My post was more in reference to the old vs new Aerith comparison. She had those childbearing hips taken away from her. And for somebody that’s keeping up with the rest of the party, her body should be more fit than that.
maybe those hips will get justice done in april or some DLC clothing.

User Info: Tifas_Man

Tifas_Man
4 weeks ago#97
Yet if Tifa fans say her boobs have been reduced, we get told no.
PSN: AwesomeAsFozzy
"THAT'S RIGHT!!! RUN YOU B*******!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!!" - Lara Croft

User Info: 2ylyt

2ylyt
4 weeks ago#98
PS4TW posted...
Always liked tifa more . She was more real and felt like she had more character development. Aerith was kind of a generic good two shoes character that was sympathetic only because she was so innocent. Tifa was a strong woman who stood up to oppressors and helped cloud find himself. And boobs.
Aerith was never innocent, what are you talking about? She was super flirty and had a ton of spunk. The FF7 compilation has just been rebranding her as some sort of innocent, prayerful goddess of a character archetype, when in fact, she never was one (which is what I kind of hate about how they've been treating Aerith.) She stood up to her oppressors and was extremely street smart.

I'm really torn between the two because I honestly love both of them. Tifa's such a badass as she kicks and punches things to bits, but she still manages to retain her femininity and comes off as somewhat bashful. Aerith, on the other hand, really broke the "fragile female healer" stereotype by being headstrong and brave, putting herself in danger's way just to save those she cares about.
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)

User Info: orah

orah
4 weeks ago#99
2ylyt posted...
Aerith was never innocent, what are you talking about? She was super flirty and had a ton of spunk. The FF7 compilation has just been rebranding her as some sort of innocent, prayerful goddess of a character archetype, when in fact, she never was one (which is what I kind of hate about how they've been treating Aerith.) She stood up to her oppressors and was extremely street smart.

no 1 reason why i can't stand her fans. they completely block out what she truly is just because she wears a damn pink outfit. at least us who can't stand her ACTUALLY know her for what she is.

User Info: Hippaul

Hippaul
4 weeks ago#100
Tifa is > Aerith, Yuffie and Jessie(especially since he became a man) combined.
There's an amazing new champion sprinter in the town of Alexandria! The sprinter's name is "Hippaul." He's amazing!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. The age old question, who do you like more between Aerith and Tifa?
  • Topic Archived