• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ElBrutus

ElBrutus
6 days ago#11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY8shnRKZZ8&list=PL0AQIMR-tpokOX4kIXDp4oyq-oqJhjjES&index=6&t=0s
Top 5 jRPG's: Chrono Trigger (SNES), Grandia (PS1), Suikoden II (PS1), Dragon Quest V (SNES), Persona 5 (PS4)
ElBrutus posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY8shnRKZZ8&list=PL0AQIMR-tpokOX4kIXDp4oyq-oqJhjjES&index=6&t=0s
Who unironically posts Nostalgia Critic videos?

ElBrutus
6 days ago#13
MancombSeepgood posted...
Who unironically posts Nostalgia Critic videos?
I just did.
Top 5 jRPG's: Chrono Trigger (SNES), Grandia (PS1), Suikoden II (PS1), Dragon Quest V (SNES), Persona 5 (PS4)

User Info: theraniel

theraniel
6 days ago#14
donkeyjack posted...
It is not the reason it is being delayed. The remake will flop and CP2077 will halved its sales lmao. Good for them.

Lol, live in denial. CP2077 will sell well at a start, but there is no way in hell Project Red can live up to the hype of The Witcher 3. It wouldn't surprise me if it gets mixed reviews by the critics.

FFVIIR = 93 or 94 on metacritic
CP2077= 84-88 range
Do, or do not. There is no "try".
ElBrutus posted...
I just did.
It's one of those unfunny remnants of old internet culture. Like Crazy Frog or that dancing baby. Every time you see it it's like stepping in dog poo.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 days ago#16
unitedinkilling posted...
lmao

mammerjammer0 posted...
Cant tell if you're being serious. Well done.

Rude Hero posted...
This sounds like a "I've just found out that I impregnated my one night stand!" Kinda' rant.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
6 days ago#17
theraniel posted...
Lol, live in denial. CP2077 will sell well at a start, but there is no way in hell Project Red can live up to the hype of The Witcher 3. It wouldn't surprise me if it gets mixed reviews by the critics.

FFVIIR = 93 or 94 on metacritic
CP2077= 84-88 range
Yeah I’d say you’re the one in denial.

ElBrutus
6 days ago#18
MancombSeepgood posted...
It's one of those unfunny remnants of old internet culture. Like Crazy Frog or that dancing baby. Every time you see it it's like stepping in dog poo.
Just like stepping in dog poo, sometimes you just can't avoid it, so you'll just have to suck it up.
WhyitEarp posted...
Yeah I’d say you’re the one in denial.
what FF game had 94-95 metacritc? certainly not any ones recent

User Info: CloudTifa7

CloudTifa7
6 days ago#20
donkeyjack posted...
It is not the reason it is being delayed. The remake will flop and CP2077 will halved its sales lmao. Good for them.
You've seen into the future huh to know it will flop
Anticipating The last of us part II
  • Post New Message