• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 month ago#1
Okay you know what, that’s it. You dataminers couldn’t wait, really!? You know, I get this leaking s*** happens with media but this one time, one game you needed to show self restraint full stop. There’s no reason or excuse why you couldn’t wait for public release. s*** the full release is just 8 weeks away! You had to have better things to do than wreck this for Square. You had to have better things to do. Are you little s*** assclowns happy now!? What the hell justification could there possibly be for it? Let me guess, this is “payback” for Final Fantasy 15 not being the Final Fantasy the “community” “wanted”. I’d bet hard money that’s part of it. Put yourselves in this man’s shoes. You’re damn right your stomach is gonna hurt after all the work you’ve put in only to have Internet chuckle s***s ruin it. Now, Square will have to decide whether to release that demo or not at all. Honestly after this fiasco they shouldn’t. This has happened to Nomura a few times now. It’s just....enough is enough is enough. It’s a damn video game. He’s gotta be throwing s*** around left and right, I really don’t blame him if he is. Guys, come the hell on. For once in your lives can you just be well adjusted people and show some damn restraint!? Is this one game really a life or death situation?! Honestly.....I’d like to see Nomura call off the full release. There needs to be hard consequences for this, I’m sorry. Maybe a full cancellation will get these folks, in the future, to go “Y’know guys, maybe we shouldn’t do this anymore, the last time caused us to not get that remake we really wanted”. Sorry folks, this year needs to be a series of hard, teachable life moments for many. This is just...unreal.

User Info: unitedinkilling

unitedinkilling
1 month ago#2
lmao

User Info: mammerjammer0

mammerjammer0
1 month ago#3
Cant tell if you're being serious. Well done.
It isn't what you wear that makes you look good
It's how you wear it that makes it look good B)

User Info: nautdead

nautdead
1 month ago#4
Honestly people on both side of the delay are a being ridiculous. One side claiming that this is a clear sign that the game is completely broken and can't ever be good. And the other claiming it's already a perfect game without the delay but the delay will make it better when it's already perfect somehow. Neither side has any evidence to back up their claims it's all just speculation. (For now there could always be a leak)
"Fear... the tiger... of Jiang dong"
-Sun Jian of Oooh

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 month ago#5
mammerjammer0 posted...
Cant tell if you're being serious. Well done.
The person who originally posted that rant was, @Evan_Forever is not.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: miki_sauvester

miki_sauvester
1 month ago#6
I saw this same copypasta on 4chan.

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
1 month ago#7
It is not the reason it is being delayed. The remake will flop and CP2077 will halved its sales lmao. Good for them.
https://imgur.com/01hqfpL https://imgur.com/bBmVbul

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
1 month ago#8
This sounds like a "I've just found out that I impregnated my one night stand!" Kinda' rant.
Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

User Info: vitalemrecords

vitalemrecords
1 month ago#9
so what do we do here - copy and paste that for when Demon's Souls Remake gets delayed and change all of the names?
that face you make when

User Info: neji721

neji721
1 month ago#10
You sure are jumping to conclusions.

Youd be better off with a mat that you can jump on than spouting this nonsense.
  • Topic Archived