• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Do you think cloud would be a republican or democrat?

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
4 weeks ago#271
crono12064 posted...
I didn't say you were. What gave you that idea?

3 possibilities:

1.) You assumed I was left wing.
2.) You assumed I was right wing.
3.) You assumed I was neither.

Numbers 1 and 3 create somewhat of a logical paradox wherein you'd have no real reason to bring up taking offense at jabs at the right wing after claiming others were making light of something asinine. So i went with number 2 as the most logical assumption. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If they weren't joking, then yes. Otherwise, no.

Sarcasm is becoming a fine art on this site. I have fundamentally no reason to believe, at this juncture, that they're "joking". It's entirely possible they are, but occams razor tells me otherwise. Again, If im wrong, I'm wrong

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
4 weeks ago#272
valikkster posted...
So i went with number 2 as the most logical assumption. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

I see. I just remember that earlier in the topic that you weren't a Trump Supporter or a republican.

valikkster posted...
I have fundamentally no reason to believe, at this juncture, that they're "joking".

It's very possible, considering that this topic is asking about whether a fictional character belongs to a real-world political side as if to assume Cloud would be an American citizen (or if he's even uncharacteristically even interested).

"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
4 weeks ago#273
crono12064 posted...
It's very possible, considering that this topic is asking about whether a fictional character belongs to a real-world political side as if to assume Cloud would be an American citizen (or if he's even uncharacteristically even interested).

I agree, however I do think it's much more likely that this question is being exploited as more of an outlet for the politically misinformed moreso than an actual analysis of cloud as an American.

One of my first posts in this topic was pointing out another user's TDS because again, there are some users who I have zero reason to believe are joking. But I mean if they are...kudos to that I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Do you think cloud would be a republican or democrat?
  • Topic Archived