• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. It'll get delayed again.

User Info: 21WIVES_CHILL

21WIVES_CHILL
1 week ago#1
Please be excited.

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#2
Lol my favorite was when XV was finally released and everyone saw how incomplete and s*** it was, especially the story, Tabata told one of his trademark lies and said it was done intentionally that way lol.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jeremy58589721

jeremy58589721
1 week ago#3
WhyitEarp posted...
Lol my favorite was when XV was finally released and everyone saw how incomplete and s*** it was, especially the story, Tabata told one of his trademark lies and said it was done intentionally that way lol.

I never saw how incomplete it was, I played it and got some great hours out of it. Enjoyed it very much, finished it and shelved it.
One day Suikoden 6 will happen and the world will be a better place for all.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 week ago#4
I'm scared.

This was already going to be the greatest one third of a game ever made and now they're delaying it to make it even better? Sometimes science goes too far, SE.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#5
jeremy58589721 posted...
I never saw how incomplete it was, I played it and got some great hours out of it. Enjoyed it very much, finished it and shelved it.

did you play it when it was first released? I enjoyed it enough to get 66 hours out of it, but I really wish I had waited for all the DLC to come out because it apparently became a much better game over time.

Also, one month delay is whatever, lord knows we've waited this long. If it gets delayed again, that'll suck, but as always

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.” -Shiggydo Megamoto
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: saint_zodiac

saint_zodiac
1 week ago#6
jeremy58589721 posted...

The main story was brutally short, especially the World of Ruin. The DLC should have been part of the main game.

User Info: Rafahil19

Rafahil19
1 week ago#7
I hope it gets delayed again. At least that way I can have time for Cyberpunk.
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#8
Bulls***
https://i.imgur.com/7WMhPkS.jpg https://i.imgur.com/s6H2gAC.jpg

User Info: jeremy58589721

jeremy58589721
1 week ago#9
KarmelCHAOS posted...
did you play it when it was first released? I enjoyed it enough to get 66 hours out of it, but I really wish I had waited for all the DLC to come out because it apparently became a much better game over time.

Also, one month delay is whatever, lord knows we've waited this long. If it gets delayed again, that'll suck, but as always

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.” -Shiggydo Megamoto

Yeah, played it at release. Got a good 80+ hours in, did not play or buy any DLC. Did as many side quests as I could find, killed all the special nasty monsters, did pretty much all the content ingame at release.
One day Suikoden 6 will happen and the world will be a better place for all.

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 week ago#10
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Buddy go post that garbage on reddit, try to keep this place clean
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. It'll get delayed again.
  • Post New Message