• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What game will you be playing to fill the void in March now?
Something from my huge backlog.

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
6 days ago#42
Proberly just FFXIV and keep practicing guitar. I was recently introduced to BAND-MAID and Miku + Kanami kind of inspired me to learn to play. :3
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Each game is roughly 80ish hours long keep that in mind lol

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm planning on starting it here in a few days. It'll probably take me through march just to finish the first one, lol.
here to enjoy discussing games ~

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
6 days ago#44
Might do my Yakuza franchise playthrough I didn't think I'd have time for
Currently Playing: Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force, Stardew Valley
Bona fide Monafied

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
6 days ago#45
I was going to try out FFXIV, but Square-Enix's account recovery is the s***s and I locked myself out of it, so I won't bother. Went ahead and just went with DQXI instead. I need some medieval exploration.

User Info: Raile

Raile
6 days ago#46
Watch Dogs Legion, maybe? Doubt it though, don't really like the concept.

Dying Light 2 if that releases sooner rather than later?

Edit: seems legion was delayed too and I missed it. Well, idgaf. And Dying Light 2 is Q2.

Something tells me everyone is suddenly trying to dodge Cyberpunk. Well, I have an infinite backlog. I can't actually run out of games to play so, whatever.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Redmacabre

Redmacabre
6 days ago#47
I may finally pick up KH3.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
6 days ago#48
Nothing. Maybe DBZ Kakarot if it went on sale. I also plan on getting Nioh 2 but not at full price

User Info: BusterBlue

BusterBlue
6 days ago#49
I’m getting Kakarot on Friday, once I’m done with that I’ll probably do the KH3 DLC.

Been meaning to play Witcher 3 since the Netflix show has hooked me on the series, so probably that.

Honestly the game being delayed works out for me. I was planning on doing some traveling in March so now I don’t have to worry about this just sitting.
*Disney Historian in Training*

User Info: 7656198

6 days ago#50
Animal Crossing and Doom Eternal. Same as before just minus FF7.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What game will you be playing to fill the void in March now?
  • Post New Message