• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What game will you be playing to fill the void in March now?

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
1 week ago#31
Doom Eternal... Once done with that, RE3 will be out. Then FF7R.
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: Tifas_Man

Tifas_Man
1 week ago#32
N3wdisea5e posted...
Nada since this is the only thing I have been waiting for
https://youtu.be/6xjqBei1Mj0
PSN: AwesomeAsFozzy
"THAT'S RIGHT!!! RUN YOU B*******!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!!" - Lara Croft

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
1 week ago#33
I'm currently in limbo atm, but it would be a choice between Star Ocean, Saga Scarlet Grace, and The Alliance Alive.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B
Just got the Uncharted collection

Also Under Night in Birth. I think the "story mode" itself takes a month to get past. Its like a visual novel. Each character has 3 to 4 chapter. And the first of the first character already took like an hour (i dont know. I fell asleep 😂)
PSN: FF7_Lissy
Hunting big ass monsters while waiting for my FF7 Remake First Class Edition! Lets play and chat and have a good time \(*3*)/

User Info: prestonluv

prestonluv
1 week ago#35
i just got a switch for Xmas and am set with fire emblem, xenoblade 2, Zelda and octopath til at least April. Likely finish those and see how reviews of FF7 and Cyberpunk play out before deciding.

might pick up Tokyo mirage as well and be set for first half of year

switch has some fantastic console exclusive rpgs
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#36
I've been playing West of Loathing but that's short, so I also bought Tales of Vesperia on ps4...not sure how much I'm enjoying it, though.

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
1 week ago#37
Doom Eternal

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
1 week ago#38
Nioh 2 totally happy I don’t have to get 2 games at once and balance my time
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman

User Info: Lord_plague

Lord_plague
1 week ago#39
Kakarot
Darksiders genesis
Nioh 2
Cyberpunk 2077
Ff7 remake
Nemo immortalis est

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
1 week ago#40
Are you kidding? 2019 quietly has become one of the best Fall/Winter periods in all of gaming history. Usually there will be a bunch of games that come out I want to play, but only a couple of them end up being worth keeping and the rest are just meh. This year practically every game I've been interested in has proven to be big winners, and some games I didn't really follow proved to be mighty interesting. My backlog is way too stacked to worry about one month.
Future Billionaire
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What game will you be playing to fill the void in March now?
  • Post New Message