• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What game will you be playing to fill the void in March now?

User Info: dylchap27

dylchap27
6 days ago#1
I wasn't planning on getting it at launch, but because of the FF7R delay I guess I'll be getting Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (JP release date Feb. 20th) after all. Looks pretty good for a Musou game.

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
6 days ago#2
Nothing. The two games I wanted were FFVII and R3make and they were spaced nicely a month away from each other. Now they are a week apart, but that's okay I can finish R3make a hundred times before FFVII comes out still.

Actually now that March is free I might pick up Nioh 2. I did have a ton of fun with the first one. Or I might just play a bunch of REmake 2 to get hyped for R3make. I'm not sure yet.

User Info: Seraphor

Seraphor
6 days ago#3
FFXIV. If anything this gives me time to make the most of the new patch before taking a break, rather than staying subbed while semi-playing it and the remake at the same time.
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/19620823/

User Info: vanishingwings

vanishingwings
6 days ago#4
Trails of Cold Steel. Been eyeballing the game for months and I figured it was time to jump into the series a few days ago. Since this was delayed, I have even more time to spend on the series now.
here to enjoy discussing games ~

User Info: Tifas_Man

Tifas_Man
6 days ago#5
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot has over 100 hours of gameplay so...
PSN: AwesomeAsFozzy
"THAT'S RIGHT!!! RUN YOU B*******!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!!" - Lara Croft
Probably nothing as I'm not too into gaming anymore unless a big one comes. Maybe some Resident Evil 2 Remake or Black Mesa.
Waiting for Senpai to blank me.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
6 days ago#7
vanishingwings posted...
Trails of Cold Steel. Been eyeballing the game for months and I figured it was time to jump into the series a few days ago. Since this was delayed, I have even more time to spend on the series now.

Each game is roughly 80ish hours long keep that in mind lol

User Info: Dimension Door

Dimension Door
6 days ago#8
I just wanted 7Remake and Trials of Mana Remake, man. They had a good month in between them now they are 2 weeks apart and 7R is gonna eat all of Trials’ sales. Why Square gotta do this to their two own franchises
Total sentence imposed is ten

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
6 days ago#9
Might replay Tales of Vesperia Definite Edition.

Dimension Door posted...
I just wanted 7Remake and Trials of Mana Remake, man. They had a good month in between them now they are 2 weeks apart and 7R is gonna eat all of Trials’ sales. Why Square gotta do this to their two own franchises

...but why? That's...stupid.
Who knows. Once I'm done with Trails of Cold Steel 3, I'll probably run through the X Collection once. Got no plans after that, and I'll probably be done that before the end of this month.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. What game will you be playing to fill the void in March now?
  • Post New Message