• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will this game be delayed again?

User Info: anyasok

anyasok
6 days ago#21
REMercsChamp posted...
Yes, it's a f***ing joke. The game wasn't even close to completion. They have the scorpion fight scenario done and that's it.
And that boring Abzu fight who looks as generic as a rat in an MMORPG

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
6 days ago#22
Yes, or it gets buried
Playing:
PS4: Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Pokemon Sword, Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.

User Info: nfobia

nfobia
6 days ago#23
One month is definitely weird. If its bug fixes and so on, they could have fixed those with day one patch. Game is probably currently in print already.

March is where the fiscal year ends, right? Delay cant be a totally non-game related thing, something to do with SE stocks and whatever. Datamining leak scandal probably affected to SE stocks someway.

If it gets delayed again, I start to get really worried.
Fight Jesus Kristus! For everlasting peace!

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
6 days ago#24
nfobia posted...
One month is definitely weird. If its bug fixes and so on, they could have fixed those with day one patch. Game is probably currently in print already.

I'd rather them actually polish the game than put the game out requiring a patch. It's not gone gold yet and a month delay isn't weird at all.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - https://i.imgur.com/YvP6isz.gif
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
6 days ago#25
REMercsChamp posted...
Yes, it's a f***ing joke. The game wasn't even close to completion. They have the scorpion fight scenario done and that's it.

LMFAO

User Info: triads

triads
6 days ago#26
I'm willing to place bets that this will not get delayed again, no way they will delay this TWICE.

Delaying it twice would be worse than straight up saying it's going to release in June or September, they obviously thought about it enough to give the final release date as April 10.

Regarding the sales, it will sell the same as it would have if it were to release in March. People who want to play the game will buy it, maybe not at launch because of the other big games releasing in close proximity but eventually they will.

User Info: Raile

Raile
6 days ago#27
They really should have delayed until after April to begin with.

User Info: Raile

Raile
6 days ago#28
triads posted...
Regarding the sales, it will sell the same as it would have if it were to release in March. People who want to play the game will buy it, maybe not at launch because of the other big games releasing in close proximity but eventually they will.
Unless Cyberpunk is a crushing disappointment, I'll be getting this on sale, rather than preordered..

User Info: judgexp

judgexp
6 days ago#29
After the "game is episodic / demo leak" fiasco the best they can do is cancel the project. As if they hadn't received enough s*** from ff15.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Will this game be delayed again?
  • Post New Message