• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
6 days ago#41
I wouldn't be surprised.

A part of me expects it.

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
6 days ago#42
ElBrutus posted...
This might come as a surprise, but some people have bills to pay and families to feed.

Not sure how to reply to this without sounding like it a******d to myself so I'll just leave this
Yo yo yiggity yo

Boltens
6 days ago#43
That sucks some people want to be able to get the game because stores are closed on Friday I know some stores in America have them the day before and are not allowed to sell them until around 10:00 p.m.
Yo yo yiggity yo

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
6 days ago#44
Re3 looks incredible and has huge momentum right now.

Cyberpunk, like it or not, is the most anticipated rpg of the decade.

FF7 is a 1st part of a remake that even fans are iffy on. It will be buried if not delayed again.

And yes good Friday is a Bank Holiday in the UK and US. Stores are treated as closed or close early, no postage on that day either. Square either don't know what they're doing or are using it as a placeholder.
Playing:
PS4: Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Pokemon Sword, Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
6 days ago#45
RE3 is no competition. CP2077 is, the f*** is wrong with you, people?
https://imgur.com/01hqfpL https://imgur.com/bBmVbul

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
6 days ago#46
scorpio man posted...
You guys are aware that cyberpunk and re3 are completely different games and genres, right?

Doesn't matter. People have limited time to play games and many will not spend money on 2 big RPG games that are a week apart.

I'm a lot less likely to buy FFVII Remake on release than I was before yesterday because with Cyberpunk 2077 coming out a week later I know Ill end up rushing or dropping FFVII Remake when Cyperpunk comes out
Currently Playing: Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force, Stardew Valley
Bona fide Monafied
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
6 days ago#47
well i'm not buying FF7R now, I have Nioh 2, Cyberpunk, RE3.
I'll wait till all games/parts are made and buy the complete edition
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360 ~ Wii: VitharU

Boltens
6 days ago#48
ssj_duelist posted...

And yes good Friday is a Bank Holiday in the UK and US. Stores are treated as closed or close early, no postage on that day either. Square either don't know what they're doing or are using it as a placeholder.

Are walmarts 24 hours in the UK if so try picking it up there
Yo yo yiggity yo

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
6 days ago#49
They need to push it back to next year and give us the full game. Whomever thought a game announced 5 years ago, should be released in episodes over 10 years is absolutely bat s*** crazy.
After I said a transgender person should reveal they are trans before a DATE: A Mod/Admin said on 12/15/2019 5:43:47 PM:
Keep your transphobia off the boards.

Boltens
6 days ago#50
Agnostic420 posted...
They need to push it back to next year and give us the full game. Whomever thought a game announced 5 years ago, should be released in episodes over 10 years is absolutely bat s*** crazy.

I wish
Yo yo yiggity yo
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against
  • Post New Message