• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against

User Info: erAEISer

erAEISer
1 week ago#31
What kind of retail stores are closed on holidays? Those are the times the big chains stay open because they know people have nothing better to do than shop. Holidays nor snowstorms can keep people from going outside, I know this as a former video rental chain employee. If people are looking for s*** they'll go out and find it, nevermind the holiday or the weather.
-Angela says hi.

User Info: Boltens

Boltens
1 week ago#32
Acting like people can't afford all 3 of those games if they want them I mean you have people that buy the same game for every system and pc
Yo yo yiggity yo

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#33
You underestimate the power of FFVII.

Not very wise.
http://i.imgur.com/Iw2KJH0.jpg

User Info: Fritzenwalden

Fritzenwalden
1 week ago#34
I honestly don’t see FF7 losing sales against cyberpunk, much less against remak3. You’re just seething
Not changing this until shenmue 4 comes out

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#35
This game is going to practically print money.
http://i.imgur.com/QR9tFD7.jpg

User Info: nova_pulse

nova_pulse
1 week ago#36
Litane posted...
I wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back to the late summer. I wouldn't want to go up against RE3 and Cyberpunk because they both look freakin amazing.

Even though Cyberpunk is a total different genre (FPS Wrpg ) I can see how it may affect some of VIIR sales ,but RE3 not so much .
It was always like a glorified Re2 add on that people could finish within a day.
Ι know I won't be spending $60 for something that will last 6-8 hours tops,when there are other games that offer more content
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ElBrutus

ElBrutus
1 week ago#37
Boltens posted...
Acting like people can't afford all 3 of those games if they want them I mean you have people that buy the same game for every system and pc
This might come as a surprise, but some people have bills to pay and families to feed.
Top 5 jRPG's: Chrono Trigger (SNES), Grandia (PS1), Suikoden II (PS1), Dragon Quest V (SNES), Persona 5 (PS4)

User Info: Kazuyasan

Kazuyasan
1 week ago#38
jmac1686 posted...
***sorry for title typo I meant 2020. I know people will comment something dumb***

There is absolutely NO WAY April 10, 2020 sticks as the release date. I truly believe this is a placeholder until they figure things out. For starters, it makes no sense to release seven days after Resident Evil 3 and five days before Cyberpunk. Why would you ever stick it between two such huge releases. It makes zero sense from a sales perspective.

Also, April 10th is Good Friday. In some countries, the post offices and delivery services are closed. The game won't be able to even be delivered to some people. It just all seems like a rush announced and I truly believe this is a direct response to the datamine leaks, because a few extra weeks isn't going to make or break the game "polish" wise. It still needs to go gold about a month before.

I am expecting we see this delayed to July or August at this point.

Sheesh, sandwiched between RE3 and Cyberpunk? And released on a Good Friday?! I guess they're not worried about hurting sales since they've probably made a s*** ton off pre-orders.
"Like a doctor" - Joey Diaz

User Info: Shathur

Shathur
1 week ago#39
This is awful and planned in a stupid way. In germany stores are not only closed on friday but also on monday. This s***s so bad.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 week ago#40
erAEISer posted...
What kind of retail stores are closed on holidays?

All of them in many countries, including Canada, Australia (as his link noted), parts of Europe....
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against
  • Post New Message