• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against

User Info: Eagleeyejack

Eagleeyejack
1 week ago#21
They pushed it back without concern for the release window because they know they need to push it back again, but didn't want a riot from the fanbase for pushing it back 3-6 months.

This is my bet, because only a fool pushes their RPG into the same window as one of the most antici[ated RPGs of the decade.

Feel free to Private message me if you want to speak to me.

User Info: VayneSolo

VayneSolo
1 week ago#22
Litane posted...
. I wouldn't want to go up against RE3 and Cyberpunk because they both look freakin amazing
Against the first, no problem as it is utter s***. Against the second, though...

User Info: Azaret

Azaret
1 week ago#23
Agreed about the shops being closed. In my country they definitely are closed on Friday 10th and no delivery that day XD just another reason to get digital.. Although I'm getting both digital and physical I won't be able to get my physical copy until 3 days after release because of this.

User Info: Azaret

Azaret
1 week ago#24
Justicecho posted...
Wow didn’t know anywhere actually took good Friday seriously like that. Out here almost no one even acknowledges the day.

In Europe many places shops will be closed that weekend, including the Friday. I'm not sure how they'll solve that, unless they want an entire continent of gamers severely unhappy lol. Yes I'm overreacting because a lot of us buy digital anyway which I'm doing, but it's actually a legit issue. Those getting physical edition will be left out and not get their copy for days after release. Not very well thought out by SE. I'm not sure how many people are potentially getting a physical edition but if the number is significant enough, it could warrant another delay..
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
1 week ago#25
WAIT f***.
No 7R for me in April 10th, everything is f***ing closed and Amazon corriers don't work on that day.
f***ing damn it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: OmniChris

OmniChris
1 week ago#26
hmm maybe you're right.. https://www.kotaku.com.au/2020/01/final-fantasy-7-remake-ps4-good-friday-release-date/

Forgot that it's good friday. Wtf you doin SE?
(edited 1 week ago)
Damn. TC is probably right then. But Japan does not celebrate good Friday. So perhaps the west wont see it until Tuesday the 13th at earliest then?
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
1 week ago#28
MonkeyMaster007 posted...
Damn. TC is probably right then. But Japan does not celebrate good Friday. So perhaps the west wont see it until Tuesday the 13th at earliest then?

Or on monday, it's rare but...
ItalianIdiot posted...
Or on monday, it's rare but...
I'm thinking it wont be released in April either now. Maybe it's the pessimism in me but I think it wont come until May or hell even later than that.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: TheFOB

TheFOB
1 week ago#30
if nomura is as petty as some poster said, then japan will get it first and us baka gaijins wont get it for another half a year like old SE games
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against
  • Post New Message