• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#11
wwinterj25 posted...
It wouldn't surprise me if another delay happened however with this delay only being a month I doubt the reason for the delay was anything major thus not warranting anymore delays. You've got a point about April 10th being Good Friday(A bank Holiday) in the UK at least. Still in those cases some places deliver the game early.
Wow didn’t know anywhere actually took good Friday seriously like that. Out here almost no one even acknowledges the day.

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 week ago#12
For me, it being Good Friday is the odd part of it more than being sandwiched between two high profile releases.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: Kaluroth

Kaluroth
1 week ago#13
There's been too many red flags, seems better to avoid this one on release and focus on real full games like Re3 or Cyberpunk.
"Cant spell ignorant without IGN" -- Anonymous
http://tinyurl.com/cdfl2wf

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
1 week ago#14
I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the Remake project got the same treatment as the Compilation did, cancelled and remained incomplete because it didn't sell enough.

Guess they'll focus all their have to redeem themselves with XVI.
-MrMojoRisin- posted...
Square didn't screw themselves. They screwed the others releasing in April. You got it backwards.

I'd agree with this

I don't see people passing up on a remake that people have been demanding for 15 years, regardless of what's released around it. I've been wanting LoU2 since the minute I beat the first one; if they come out on the same day I'll just go buy both
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.
ItalianIdiot posted...
I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the Remake project got the same treatment as the Compilation did, cancelled and remained incomplete because it didn't sell enough.

Guess they'll focus all their have to redeem themselves with XVI.

It'll sell plenty.
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.
scorpio man posted...
You guys are aware that cyberpunk and re3 are completely different games and genres, right?

None of these factors seem to play when countless games drop in October and november every year
Countless games drop in October and November to get in on the Christmas shopping season. People tend to spend more on video games than usual around that time, so releasing in that window is a good way to make sure your game sells at least decently.

I don't know much about RE3, but isn't Cyberpunk that one game made by the Witcher team? SE just pulled a Blizzard if that's the case.
"hi 911 i like to report a trolling pls help" "ok where did the trolling occur"
"on gamefaqs sir" *click* *dial tone*
-MrMojoRisin- posted...
Square didn't screw themselves. They screwed the others releasing in April. You got it backwards.

EveryonesGrudge posted...
I'd agree with this

I don't see people passing up on a remake that people have been demanding for 15 years, regardless of what's released around it. I've been wanting LoU2 since the minute I beat the first one; if they come out on the same day I'll just go buy both

You guys are very incorrect.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/78329709

That despite this site being absolutely loaded with FF fanboys and generally extremely weeaboo-ish.
bloop
Yeah, it would be incredibly stupid to release this around the same time of Resident Evil 3 Remake and Cyberpunk. If Square realizes this they'll delay it again.
Let's plays, non-commenatated playthroughs 'n more! Come on down to Iido's Gaming Den! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW13u9eQiTvhqKG1L6Eg
Agreed. Honestly, with the datamine leak and this delay to one of the worst possible dates, I question if Square Enix knows what they're doing...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. There is NO WAY April 10, 2019 sticks as the release...too many factors against
  • Post New Message