• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is it really delayed?

User Info: cvfan

cvfan
1 week ago#11
Evan_Forever posted...
No. Fortunately for us, this is just SE trying to bamboozle us once again with some fake bad news. The look on everyone's face when they open the game up on March 3rd to the full FF7 story will be priceless and a marketing feat that will go down in history. Never give up your hope in SE friends

It actually has been delayed. Yahoo is currently running a article on it and the new release date is April 10th.
XBL GT: CVmaniac, 3DS FC: 0216-0930-9701, PSN ID: CVmaniac (PS3/Vita)/CVmaniak (PS4), Wii U ID: CVFan31, Switch Name/FC: CVmaniac, SW-4237-9163-6712
(edited 1 week ago)
cvfan posted...
Yahoo

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 week ago#13
Imagine your source being Yahoo in 2020. Just imagine that for a second
LOL It's gotta be fake, they really have to delay 1/3rd of a game release? Good luck getting the complete game by 2040

User Info: cvfan

cvfan
1 week ago#15
Evan_Forever posted...

I was checking my emails on there when i saw the story and yes it included official twitter messages from SE. Even GameSpot is now running the story for it being delayed.
XBL GT: CVmaniac, 3DS FC: 0216-0930-9701, PSN ID: CVmaniac (PS3/Vita)/CVmaniak (PS4), Wii U ID: CVFan31, Switch Name/FC: CVmaniac, SW-4237-9163-6712
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
1 week ago#16
Evan_Forever posted...

Lmao would you just look at it?
There are no decisions that come regret free...

User Info: jdlong

jdlong
6 days ago#17
It shows April 10 i believe on the PlayStation store.

User Info: kilaude

kilaude
6 days ago#18
I love this thread. Some posts in here are hilarious, yours included TC. Well done.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is it really delayed?
  • Post New Message