• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 week ago#31
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
FFVII is going to print money, while Cyberpunk will just get lost in the shuffle.
No way. FFVII will be successful no doubt, but there's massive hype for Cyberpunk.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
1 week ago#32
Both as it stands.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - https://i.imgur.com/YvP6isz.gif

User Info: islandstartv

islandstartv
1 week ago#33
there's been more gameplay shown for Final Fantasy VII than Cyberpunk, and the final build of the game would be downgraded just like the witcher 3

User Info: Ronin6516

Ronin6516
1 week ago#34
Cyberpunk looks good, but means nothing to me when compared to FF7:R
Cyberpunk is like the worst possible thing this could come out at the same time as. Both RPG's set exclusively in big, dark cities, except Cyberpunk is an actual full game, with a fully explorable city. It will put this s*** to shame in every way.

gilgaRe posted...
Cyberpunk will be much longer and have much more content. People will be done with FF7R within a month at most, but Cyberpunk will be played and talked about for at least the entire year.

I imagine that the vast majority of this board will have beaten this crap before Cyberpunk is even out.
bloop
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#36
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
FFVII is going to print money, while Cyberpunk will just get lost in the shuffle.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

User Info: WhyitEarp

WhyitEarp
1 week ago#37
islandstartv posted...
there's been more gameplay shown for Final Fantasy VII than Cyberpunk, and the final build of the game would be downgraded just like the witcher 3
Which is still considered by many one of the best games of the decade if not all time.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 week ago#38
Ill get both, but priority to FFVII-R (and not just because it comes out a bit sooner)
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

User Info: islandstartv

islandstartv
1 week ago#39
WhyitEarp posted...
Which is still considered by many one of the best games of the decade if not all time.

And, Cyberpunk isn't the witcher 3, its a first person shooter, with barely any in game footage when Final Fantasy VII has a playable demo with a boss fight

Game is overrated, its a good game not great, no boss fights worth mentioning, no set pieces, easy combat system terrible loot system, janky animations, I can go on and on, Final Fantasy has been on top so long its high standard people will whine about no matter how good the game is

User Info: dvdjedi

dvdjedi
1 week ago#40
I am an adult with a job so I can afford to buy both.
"People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook." - Richard Nixon
  • Post New Message