• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Miqote

Miqote
1 week ago#41
Only a month, not a big deal. Can put more. Effort into patch 5.2 in XIV now. Nice.
Metroid Prime is a near flawless video game.

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
1 week ago#42
GENERALJA0 posted...
I'm curious of what a delay of 1 month let's them accomplish that they couldn't get done by the initial release date...
A newer PS4 firmware update for better encryption, so the game can't be leaked/pirated early.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: anyasok

anyasok
1 week ago#43
NOTHING CAN BE DONE IN A MONTH THAT CANT BE FIXED WITH A PATCH SO ALL THEY CAN DO IS SCRUB s*** FROM THE DATA MINERS

ALSO CYBERPUNK WILL BE s***.

Thank you
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: profmaxhammer

profmaxhammer
1 week ago#44
I do believe that going ahead and releasing the demo early would be a nice gesture for the delay. I mean they dont owe us anything, but they are aware of how rabid the fanbase is, so it would be decent of em.
The important thing is to be yourself...and of course, lose the accent.

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
1 week ago#45
profmaxhammer posted...
I do believe that going ahead and releasing the demo early would be a nice gesture for the delay. I mean they dont owe us anything, but they are aware of how rabid the fanbase is, so it would be decent of em.
Yes, like today. It would be perfect.

"We're sorry, but here's a demo."
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

User Info: profmaxhammer

profmaxhammer
1 week ago#46
anyasok posted...
NOTHING CAN BE DONE IN A MONTH THAT CANT BE FIXED WITH A PATCH SO ALL THEY CAN DO IS SCRUB s*** FROM THE DATA MINERS

Thank you

Jeez, youre kind of a grumpy nerd. Try some positivity my dude!
The important thing is to be yourself...and of course, lose the accent.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 week ago#47
anyasok posted...

Thank you
Okay calm down there buddy. I agree though, the extra month is just to give them time to delete all the extra s*** that will be data mined when the game comes out. They're pretty much covering their tracks so no "new" content is revealed in the datamine that didn't make the final game like Tenebrae or Niflheim in XV lmao

Also Cyberpunk will win GOTY

Thank you
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KotR9001

KotR9001
1 week ago#48
They could’ve at least compensated us for this by releasing the demo.

User Info: Evan_Forever

Evan_Forever
1 week ago#49
anyasok posted...

Thank you
Nah they can fix bugs with that time. Not everyone downloads patches for their games

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 week ago#50
f*** overhyped Cyberpunk. Show 'em how it's done, FF7!
Nero is better than Dante in every way imaginable. TWO months til MARCH and Spawn! TWO GODDAMMIT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U
  • Post New Message