• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Seraphor

Seraphor
1 week ago#31
DarcKage posted...
Who gives a s*** about Cyberpunk? It doesnt look that good.
Oh don't start this again.
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/19620823/
Well, S-E officially lost my money (at full price at least).

I’m going to be very busy with RE3 and other things in April.

User Info: saint_zodiac

saint_zodiac
1 week ago#33
blitz_0623 posted...
You think the leak had anything to do with this? This seriously f***s up my plans of playing this before Cyberpunk -_-

That is my feeling. Odds are they will attempt to secure the game to prevent a full data mine of the game.

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
1 week ago#34
All imma say is this is a very bad window to move the release to.
PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/

User Info: Zahwardo

Zahwardo
1 week ago#35
Not a good start.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 week ago#36
DarcKage posted...
Who gives a s*** about Cyberpunk? It doesnt look that good.
I don't because I couldn't get into the Witcher (yet, I have a plan) and Keanu Reeves isn't enough to make me hype otherwise, but there are a LOT of people excited.
Play games.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 week ago#37
Locke_Leonhart posted...
Well, S-E officially lost my money (at full price at least).

I’m going to be very busy with RE3 and other things in April.
f*** I forgot about RE3 too. And P5R comes out March 31 which is pretty much April.

RIP

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
1 week ago#38
You're all crazy if you think FFVIIR has anything to worry about in April. Cyperpunk will probably be amazing, but FFVII fans aren't going to choose that over FFVIIR. They'll either get both, or FFVIIR only.

As for RE3, it's going to be a short game, and people will probably get both.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#39
That’s fine.

Just make sure it’s polished.

That being said, P5R time! I can take my time with that.

Like FFXV for the original P5, I’m guessing this delay is going to boost P5R’s preorders lol.

How curious.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 week ago#40
YHWH_Saves posted...
You're all crazy if you think FFVIIR has anything to worry about in April. Cyperpunk will probably be amazing, but FFVII fans aren't going to choose that over FFVIIR. They'll either get both, or FFVIIR only.

As for RE3, it's going to be a short game, and people will probably get both.
I'm an FFVII fan and I'm heavily debating whether I should hold off and play Cyberpunk instead. They're lucky this still releases 6 days before because if it was even a day after I'm holding off on it until I beat Cyberpunk which will take a while. 6 days should be enough to beat this game since I expect it to be short. Then might have to come back to it for the extra content
(edited 1 week ago)
  • Post New Message