• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
1 week ago#291
unitedinkilling posted...
Just buy them all,its just 180$
It would be that much regardless of when you buy said games unless you wait for sales.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - https://i.imgur.com/YvP6isz.gif
ShiniChan posted...
I really doubt it will fail, instead will sold very well, like FFXV
I really doubt it will be a masterpiece, instead will be a big disappointment, like FFXV

So far the combat looks really fun to me. It could of course fail in other areas, like the story, We all know how bad the writing has been in FF ever since FFXIII came out.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ShiniChan

ShiniChan
1 week ago#293
quakeknight1991 posted...
So far the combat looks really fun to me. It could of course fail in other areas, like the story, We all know how bad the writing has been in FF ever since FFXIII came out.
yes. I REALLY hope it will be a good game
I just don't trust SE anymore, it's like they forgot how to make a game these days
MancombSeepgood posted...
https://i.imgur.com/oykfFcC.jpg
she's right

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
1 week ago#295
quakeknight1991 posted...
Are people seriously thinking a FF7 game is going to be a commercial failure? lol

FFXV also came out in a competitive time slot and still sold really well.

For whatever reason, people think it's going to only sell a couple million units when the original sold 11 million lmao

User Info: Raile

Raile
1 week ago#296
Lmfao ok. Guess I'll be waiting for a sale on this game now. I'll have no use for other games with Cyberpunk being in arms reach.

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
1 week ago#297
SavenForever posted...
For whatever reason, people think it's going to only sell a couple million units when the original sold 11 million lmao

That was the complete game and 25 years of sales. And not a trash battle system or several years in development hell. this has red flags all over it
Science works

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
1 week ago#298
InfinityOver0 posted...
a trash battle system or
Subjective

several years in development hell. this has red flags all over it
Not even close to what XV underwent, for now

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
1 week ago#299
InfinityOver0 posted...
That was the complete game and 25 years of sales. And not a trash battle system or several years in development hell. this has red flags all over it

There isn't a single red flag about this game that isn't made up by forum people. Everything they have shown looks good, everyone who has actually PLAYED the demos has said it's good (There is literally a topic of a guy discussing how good the demo is on this board that keeps getting buried under bash topics of made up problems). The developers have said they want to go above and beyond what they felt the original game did. Red flags where man? They literally are all made up by things that are not even factual or proven yet.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/swillo
Twitter - @PandaKingEX, 3rd Place at EVO for Pokken Tournament.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: profmaxhammer

profmaxhammer
1 week ago#300
digidevilwil posted...
There isn't a single red flag about this game that isn't made up by forum people. Everything they have shown looks good, everyone who has actually PLAYED the demos has said it's good (There is literally a topic of a guy discussing how good the demo is on this board that keeps getting buried under bash topics of made up problems). The developers have said they want to go above and beyond what they felt the original game did. Red flags where man? They literally are all made up by things that are not even factual or proven yet.

I agree. This is typical pre-release, nonsensical, speculative bulljive. Its amazing how people can drop empirical knowledge about game development, telling us why something is delayed, or how easy something should be to fix, or what can or cant be accomplished with a month's delay, when they actually have no clue what they are talking about.

I get it, people are passionate about the game, positive or negative, and for better or worse, and people need stuff to jabber about in forums, but man people are crazy sometimes!

And yea I said bulljive.
The important thing is to be yourself...and of course, lose the accent.
  • Post New Message